Jacob Kulesza

Polish beauty Jacob Kulesza at Nathalie Models stars in the latest chapter of the Horizon series by Rainer Torrado. Jacob is wearing underwear by Lonsdale.

homotography.blogspot.com

Polish model Jacob Kulesza at Panda Models is photographed by Wojciech Jachyra and styled by Dorian Dandis in the Calvin Klein underwear story 'Sailor', with hair and makeup by Natalia Zdrojek Charakteryzacja.

homotography

Poland born Jacob Kulesza has been modelling part-time since the end of 2012, making his catwalk debut in Jan 2013 walking for brands including Moschino, Dior Homme and Kris Van Assche. He’s also worked with Calvin Klein and 3.1 Phillip Lim.
Now modelling full-time and travelling to meet clients we’re excited to see what’s next for Jacob!
Q&A Stats Agencies

Birthplace: Sokołow Podlaski
Ethnic Origin: Polish
How were you scouted: My best friend sent pictures of me to my agency
What’s your best feature: I’m the best listener
Your favorite fragrance: Calvin Klein Be
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: I think it was my car that broke after one month!
Hobbies: Going to the cinema. hanging out with friends, sport.
Fitness Regime: Gym, running and swimming
What was the last movie you watched?: Se7en with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Jungle – Son of a gun
What is your biggest fear?: Losing someone close to me
What is your dream country to visit?: New Zealand
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Probably studying or traveling
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue magazine
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: I had one funny shoot in Paris two seasons ago. I had to be the leader of an Indian tribe!
What was the last thing to make you cry?: I can’t say
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: I can’t decide between London and New York. I like London for magazines, youth, style, organic food, music…
What was the last dream you remember?: Before my trip to London , I was dancing on an underground train with my girlfriend!
One word to describe yourself: Funny
Instagram handle: jacobkulesza
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? 2 millions pounds, than I could buy a flat in London!

ftape.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->