• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jacquelyn Jablonski

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Sorry if there is a thread on her already, but I searched and nothing came up.

Jacqulyn

jackie16qf7.jpg

models.com

Jacqulyn/Ford Models . Image courtesy of Ford NY
The clock has started its countdown. New faces are swarming to airports all over the world headed to NY for the SS 08 shows and OTM already is reading signals for a new suite of must have girls. From Ford, we have a beautiful contender in the form of Jacqulyn, a 16 year old from New Jersey. She gets a must-see asterik.
models.com

Need to see more but I'm kinda dazzled by the polaroids right now :woot:

I'm sorry but i can't see what's so special about her

Agreed, she's just the pretty girl next door, not a model imo.

I think she looks fresh.. she'd be great for Lacoste, DKNY or Marc by Marc Jacobs.. can't wait to see what she books in fashionweek

She's got the kind of fresh palette that takes makeup well.She's a little plain but it wouldn't take much to transform her into quite a beautiful girl. I'd like to see her pluck and shape her eyebrows though.

i love this girl, she sort of reminds me of Lilliana Dominguez. I think its the eyes and the strong nose

I quite like the first 3 pictures from models.com. A little plain, but she looks like one of those girls that could really develop into something great. ^_^ Pretty!

She is nowhere to be seen.. maybe they are saving her up for another season

Didn't Ford do a show card for her? So I don't think they're saving her. Considering all the other really new faces on the runway, it would seem like casting agents and designers didn't like what they saw, maybe her walk or body proportions, who knows. I thought she'd get her share of shows as well. Of course there are still a lot of shows still to be done and for all we know she may have an exclusive somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->