Jacquetta Wheeler

WOW,love her in the first oufit in #515

Yves Saint Laurent - Fall/Winter 2001/2002

Models: Ai Tominaga, Carmen Kass, Caroline Ribeiro, Jacquetta Wheeler, Karolina Kurkova and Liya Kebede
Ph.: Steven Meisel

Scanned by MODA

78220937.jpg

78220932.jpg

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall
gettyimages.com

Model behavior jax is back

jw.jpg

After spending New Year's Eve in Kenya and the past four months on a solo, self-guided backpack trek through Sri Lanka, Laos, and Vietnam, the English supermodel Jacquetta Wheeler is back in Manhattan. At a welcome-home dinner at the Waverly Inn on Friday (followed by a stop at the Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel), the weary traveler observed, "In some ways I feel like I've been gone forever, and in some ways I feel like I never left." What did she miss most while she was away? "More than good food or drinks—though the local rice wine was pretty good—or particular places or stores or anything, what I missed most was my friends," she said, giving a wink to pals Keren Craig of Marchesa and Rockstar Games' Lyonel Tollemache. This wasn't the first time that the lanky lass has tackled faraway lands on her own; in the fall of 2006, your loyal Style.com scribe accompanied her on a month-and-a-half-long trek through Northern India. After a few weeks of curry and youth hostels, I headed back to New York, while Wheeler headed south to explore tea farms and beaches. "I've developed a real taste for this sort of thing," she said with a big smile, adding that she's toyed with the idea of getting into National Geographic-esque nature photography and is already pondering her next voyage. Not that she wouldn't have minded a companion once or twice on her last journey—like when rabid dogs attacked her well-worn sneakers or when a menacing black bird kept swooping down on her. "Still, I was glad I did it alone," she said. "I really got to know myself better."

style.com

Lucky her, she can afford such a trip, us mere mortals can't!:(

me neither: I would LOVE a trip like that, but good for her as she has worked hard for it

15783199EnaMena562008113640AM.jpg

15783200EnaMena562008115425AM.jpg

Jacquetta Wheeler attends the Nina Ricci After Party For Met Ball Hosted By Olivier Theyskens and Lauren Santo Domingo at Philippe in New York on May 5,2008

wireimage.com

this woman manages to stay so beautiful after so many years

Her hair has looked much better though..I'm not sure what that is all about... :unsure:

backstage at vs 03

bellazon

(i am almost certain the second picture is a repost)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->