Jacquetta Wheeler

her image was so small that i didn't even notice it in the beginning - hope to see the hq see and hope to see more pictures from the campaign that feature jackie more prominently

also Gucci f/w 09

scanned by vogue28 from September UK Elle

I found a fan site dedicated to Jacquetta but the coolest eds are not working... Does anyone have these editorials:

*This is autumn - Vogue UK 1999
*Liens Et Voluvies - Vogue Paris October 1999 (I do already have some pics from this ed but in poor quality)
and last but not least
*an editorial from Vogue Nippon October 1999 (I don't know the title)

All editorials above were shot by Mario Testino.

Thanks in advance :flower:

hmm that's bad :( I'll see if anyone in In search of Magazines & Edits has those eds :flower:

some pics she just posted in her vogue blog
JWheeler_TemperleyParty_V_05Aug09_JW_7.jpg
JWheeler_TemperleyParty_V_05Aug09_JW_6.jpg

vogue uk

also from her new blog
JWheeler02_Dogs_V_31July09_JWheeler_b.jpg
JWheeler2_V_27July09_Jaquetta_b.jpg
JWheeler_V_27July09_Jaquetta_bt.jpg

(this thing i could never understand - assuming she is still british, how could she throw herself into a political campaign and democratic election of another country? :unsure:)

IMG_0451.jpg

photo - vogue28 from September UK Vogue

Burberry S/S 2001

extracted by me from mariotestino.com

no kidding? they obviously fell in love with her

(this thing i could never understand - assuming she is still british, how could she throw herself into a political campaign and democratic election of another country? :unsure:)
Because he (Obama) had such a global impact on people, all over the world, young, old, no matter what country they were from because he is A-MAZ-ING. Why is it even a question of why she threw herself into the campaign? She's young, hip, she wants to be a part of something life-changing and cool. Why not? :unsure:

On topic, love that she got Gucci. She's such a Gucci girl. :heart: There is another ad not scanned (that I can see) in this month's (September 2009) Harper's Bazaar.

new editorial with Jacquetta in Vanity fair, snapped by me:

jrr6du.jpg

The Vanity Fair ed is pristine. She looks young, healty, fresh-faced. What country of VF was it featured in Rado?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->