Jacquetta Wheeler

^Lovely cover, she looks gorgeous in that Dolce dress:heart: but all that text is annoying, and love her in that flapper-style dress in the above post, really pretty:flower:

i like the cover, she looks really great in this dress :heart:

Missoni S/S 2011

i'm sure she is the girl jumping @1:09 and her name is in the credits too :D

that split-second jumping in the video is a bit, umm, curious. i don't think she was included in the actual campaign, was she?

:clap:
LEIGHTON MEESTER, Joan Burstein, Jasmine Guinness and Jade Parfitt all star alongside the Missoni family in the label's spring/summer 2011 campaign. Other top names to feature in the shots include Andrea Dellal and Jacquetta Wheeler.

The imagery, shot by Juergen Teller, was taken at London's Museum of Everything - a display of art and artefacts created by "outside" artists such as farmers and labourers. The photographs show Jasmine Guinness cradling her newborn baby, Jade Parfitt standing over a vintage motorbike, while Leighton Meester rides a rocking horse.

Meester's Gossip Girl co-star Blake Lively has also been busy notching up campaign accolades, having been recently chosen as the new face of Chanel Mademoiselle handbags
vogue.uk via Flashbang

wow, missoni campaign. hope it is not like jones new york last season where a huge group of girls eclipses every single one of them

L'Oreal Youth Code Fall Winter 2011

Bryan Bantry Inc

^ thanks, northern star. i've seen a few other pictures of jacquetta in ski outfit for chanel, wondering if they are from the same season or if she has done it for more than one reason for chanel

Haha! so weird! I just found out she's the cousin of a friend's husband ^_^

^Your friend's husband must be verrrrrrrrrry rich.:lol:

I'm wondering if she walked this season's Tom Ford show or not, since he is showing in London this time and she was one of Tom's favourite pet models since late 90's....Personally I think she's the ULTIMATE TOM FORD GIRL - rich, tall, beautiful, always steals the show in the party!:crush:

coverA1-700x989.jpg

models.com

^ thanks. hope she will also be featured in an ed or something inside the mag

everything she did came from italy lately. guess the italians see something very special in jackie like we do :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->