Jade or Lizzy Jagger?

I can't say I'm crazy about either, but I like Jerry Hall a lot, and Lizzy reminds me of her....so I vote Lizzy.
jagg.jpg

my friend's met lizzy before and she said she was very rude and quite arrogant. i've always thought jade to look more gentle and prettier

Lizzie for sure. I like how she called Stella McCartney out.

Ehh.. I went to school with Lizzie, she was a few years above me.

I'll say no more, but DEFINITELY Jade! =X

^ oh reallyyy pray tell. hmm now she sounds dodgy so I'll change it to Jade.

spacer.gif
from vogue.co.uk

BUSY LIZZIE

spacer.gif
STELLA MCCARTNEY may have an unrivalled celebrity fanbase, but Elizabeth Jagger doesn't consider herself part of it. "She's a bit full-on for me," the 19-year-old model daughter of Mick and Jerry tells The Daily Telegraph. "She treats me like a sister and I hardly know her. I hate that rock chick vibe. I don't just hang out with other kids of rock stars." Jagger, who counts PPQ, Jonathan Saunders, Louis de Gama, Boyd and House of Jazz among her current design favourites, also has plenty of criticism for Stella's fashion talent. "I think Stella is lazy in her designs," she goes on. "It's not enough just to rehash trouser suits." Lizzie credits her mother, with whom she made her runway debut on the Thierry Mugler catwalk at the age of 13, for her own success. "[She] gave me the best advice," she said. "Which is to be myself in front of the camera. But Erin O'Connor taught me how to catwalk." Now 5ft 9in, a size 8 and able to charge up to £20,000 for a shoot, Lizzie, who admits to occasionally borrowing one of her father's Spandex leotards, is considered at the top of her game. And any doubt of Mick's approval about choice of career has been left far behind. "That was such a load of old poop," she says. "Like any dad, he wanted me to wait until I had finished my studies. I did that and now he's so proud of me. He's pleased my younger sister wants to be a vet, though." (December 9 2003, AM)

Tinuviel said:
^ oh reallyyy pray tell. hmm now she sounds dodgy so I'll change it to Jade.

Honestly, she just wasn't very nice. Or a bit of a snob. Well, I feel mean saying that on a public forum, but that was my (and a lot of other people's) impression of her... I also think that she lost an unhealthy amount of weight, because she wasn't always extremely thin like she has been recently... anyway, I'm done!

i've met them both in different contexts and both seemed quite snobby to me....

clementine - I also went to the same school as Lizzie...but i was a couple yrs above her...was it allendale? I remember jerry coming to pick her up everyday & all the mums in awe of her....hah

Clementine said:
Honestly, she just wasn't very nice. Or a bit of a snob. Well, I feel mean saying that on a public forum, but that was my (and a lot of other people's) impression of her... I also think that she lost an unhealthy amount of weight, because she wasn't always extremely thin like she has been recently... anyway, I'm done!

tht's exactly what my friends have said! she just seemed to think she was all that and her attitude was horrible

is it just me? But I really don't rate Lizzy all that much. If she did not have famous parents then I really don't think she would have got this far. There's a lot more striking girls in the industry than her.

Fashion Puss said:
is it just me? But I really don't rate Lizzy all that much. If she did not have famous parents then I really don't think she would have got this far. There's a lot more striking girls in the industry than her.

agreed :smile:

i think lizzie is prettier, but jade is so much more fabulous... and her mom is bianca jagger!! how cool can you be?? :heart:

it seems kind of wrong caparing sisters i feel mean but im edging more toward to lizzy I think this is only because shes in the media more

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->