Jake Madden

lanvinray

Reaction score
Ford/V Man Model search winner for Fall 2008. Exclusive for the Calvin Klein NY show in Feb 2009.

jaketopny.jpg

models.com

V Man#13 Spring 2009 cover

4969-500w.jpg

CJ/Ford Models. The Ford/Vman winner not only was exclusive for Calvin Klein, he opened its first NY show in years.

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake/Ford Models. Ford/Vman winner was exclusive for Calvin Klein and is the current cover for Vman.

models.com

121508_group.jpg

Vman’s second model search finalists are Aiden (20, New York), CJ (16, Virginia), Michael (16, Illinois) and Jake (17, Ohio). The four new faces will be portrayed by Peter Lindbergh in the next issue of Vman, but only one will make it on the cover. Fashion pundits claim that the obvious winner is Aiden from Auckland, New Zealand (above left, shot by JD Ferguson). But we like Jake and CJ better.

121508_jake.jpg

Jake Madden (below right) was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is finishing high school, enjoys playing basketball, working out, hanging with his friends and family, making people laugh, popcorn, and terrorizing his brother Jackson.

charmants.com

vmanparty.jpg

So here’s a story about an idiot photographer who decided to shoot last night’s VMAN ice-skating party on blades. For the first time! What was I thinking? And why didn’t I listen to Patrick McMullan’s advice? Four times he told me, “You’re lookin’ for trouble,” and he was right. Of course I bit it—big time, like someone falling after trying a triple salchow, landing on my face in front of the whole party and smashing my camera to the ice. What’re you gonna do, right? And, honestly, it’s not the bump on my head or bruised hip that killed my night. It was not being able to photograph all the beautiful faces that turned out to celebrate VMAN Ford Model Search winners Jake and CJ on their VMAN 13 covers, shot by Peter Lindbergh.

vman.com

Last edited by a moderator:
more shots at the vman event

main-39.jpg

main-51.jpg

main-29.jpg

vman.com

Fantastic Four
Ph: Peter Lindberg
St: Panos Yiapanis
M: Jake Madden, CJ Hancock, Aiden Andrews, Michael Catarama

vmagazinedigital.com

Calvin Klein Exclusive FW/09.10

00140m.jpg

men.style.com

Calvin Klein FW/09.10 Backstage

21.jpg

nymag.com

Calvin Klein Menswear exclusive S/S 10
calvin-klein10.jpg
calvin-klein40.jpg

wwd.com

MODEL CONTESTANTS RULE FASHION WEEK
by Charlotte Rey

070109_modelwinners1.jpg

The past winners of the VMAN Model Search were certainly a presence on the runways of Milan and Paris – further proving that our contest is different from the others in that our models actually have careers afterwards! And we couldn’t be prouder.

Jake and CJ were booked exclusively to walk in the Calvin Klein show. Last year’s runner-up, AJ, bagged Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, Cavalli, Neil Barret, Z Zegna, Dolce and Gabbana, and YSL. Last year’s finalist, Aiden, strutted at Burberry Prorsum, Hermes, and YSL. 2008’s winner, Petey, did Cavalli, YSL and Calvin Klein Jeans.

As of press time, no winners of America’s Next Top Model could be found :lol::lol::lol:

vman.com/blog

VMan is one of the select few men’s magazines who really gets it when it comes to male models. Their selection is consistently impeccable, utilizing the talents of established stars as well as the freshest faces so its no surprise that their F/W issue features a portfolio of the current crop of standouts. Chad Pitman shoots the most valuable players including the ‘All Stars’ - the true male supermodels, the contenders - boys with incredible bookings poised to take over and of course the Rookies - VMan’s own model search winners. True to form Petey Wright, CJ Hancock and Jake Madden all look stellar in Raf Simons’ refined suits.

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->