Jalouse July/August 2006

iperlchen

daisy in my lazy eye
Reaction score
For the sake of contributing, though Jalouse of course seems to me like a very fine magazine as far as it's possible to judge from one sole issue.

Lara Stone @ IMG by Elina Kechicheva, scanned by me

I do take requests. :P

ARTICLES
Zooey Deschanel
Du Juan, l'ombre chinoise
L'univers minimal de Rebecca Dayan
48 heures avec Pete Doherty
Do we really like The Like?
La voix Joan (as a Police Woman)
L'amour du jeu (Joseph Gordon Levitt)
Io à la cour (Sofia Coppola)
Le retour de Charlotte Gainsbourg
Balmain, version Decarnin

EDITORIALS
Plein Été by Elina Kechicheva, with Sasha Gachulincova
Liz Jagger dans le Désert by Sasha Eisenman, with Liz Jagger at the Coachella Festival
Summertime by Jennifer Eymère, with Julia Valimaki
The Party by Jennifer Eymère, with Sasha Gachulincova, Rebecca Dayan, Ania Chorabik, Cristina Tosio, Élodie Bouchez, Nadège Mézou, Apollo and others

Lara doesn't have an ed? that sucks. could you please scan the Plein Ete ed w/ Sasha G.? thanks :flower: oh and if you don't mind also scanning The Party

Non.. putting my hopes on the next issue(s). Here are my wretched quality scans. -_-

[MY SCANS]

could you pllleeeease can the zooey deschanel article?

Oh! Can someone scan the editorial with Julia? Thanks! <3

Zooey Deschanel

Du Juan

The editorials are coming up.

I want it so bad!! but they don't sell it anywhere :(

Summertime by Sasha Eisenman

summertime01dz7.jpg

[MY SCANS]

wow Sasha looks amazing! thank you for scanning the ed iperlchen! :flower: Don't you think Julia Valimaki looks like tFS member/model Taylor Warren?

Thanks. Jalouse often has very good covers and it's a good mag.

Thanks iperlchen. I sometimes get Jalouse but because my French is far from perfect, I recently stopped buying so often. You made me want to start getting it again!

Don't you think Julia Valimaki looks like tFS member/model Taylor Warren?[/quote]

Wow, you're totally right! I've just got Jalouse and I was thinking the girl looks like Taylor Warren! :woot: I'm actually checking out this thread to know if it's her... So it's not :huh:, too bad...

Anyway, going through this issue makes me wonder if it's worth its price. I usually love Jalouse, but I think this one is really really boring. I just like the Summertime ed in fact. They can do so much better...And it is supposed to be a double issue, for July and August... :huh:

I love the summertime edit! One of my favorite models and one of my favorite themes ..:woot: thanks for scanning.

I love this magazine, but I wish I could actually read it instead of only looking at the pretty pictures :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->