James Pennfold

2708_14.jpg

edit: his name is James Penfold, not Pennfold - sorry for the typo :blush:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 23 2004, 03:01 PM
This has always been one of my favourite ads. :flower:
[snapback]373647[/snapback]​

Mine too... :wub: I felt weak in the knees whenever I saw the tv ad... He's my favourite male model... so damn hot! :doh:

i wonder do people actually like sigur ros or just say it to sound cool?

yummy
ever since that armani mania ad i've been smitten :smile:

He looks really hot in some pictures and not so hot in others.

ooo i like what i see :wink: he's gorgeous, and is actually my age!!
(i can't be the only one that feels bad for checking out all those young male models?? :P )

Oh I would DEFINITELY ride that bologna pony if I was single :smile:

i LOVE his look.

sometimes he looks shorter than he actually is cuz he looks like he not so broad shoulders.

still though those eyes . . .

i really like his nose for some reason too . . .

Ehm, no thanks.

I dislike his haircolour, haircut (too short!), his nose and especially his "aura"..I don`t know, something screams "arrogant & pretentious" here...:yuk:

NYFashion said:

I was asking because I was sent a link to a LiveJournal who's owner/author (???) claims that she has a child by James Penfold. I was wondering if this were true or not.

So hot, I love him. That Armani ad is probably one of my all time favourites. I didn't even know his name until a few months ago.

How old is he? That interview said 24 in I guess 2003, so 25 now? Gay? Straight? Girlfriend? :lol: I hate it how we don't know very much about male models.

expedition said:
I was asking because I was sent a link to a LiveJournal who's owner/author (???) claims that she has a child by James Penfold. I was wondering if this were true or not.

Not that I'm aware of unless its something he keeps quiet :blink:

Wow just found out that he was MOTW back in early 2001. So that means he's turning 30 this year and born in 1975. There's one question answered. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->