Jana Rackova

Just what to tell you guys that Eskimo Russia is my mother agency... Actually Eskimo Siberia.....

Ira said:
Just what to tell you guys that Eskimo Russia is my mother agency... Actually Eskimo Siberia.....

Are you Jana Rackova?

Ira said:

hehe, funny, I'm with eskimo models in Iceland, that's where the agency started. :flower:

janarackova01.jpg
janarackova02.jpg
janarackova03.jpg

model.gif

agency.gif
ford.gif

Cheeky Czech and basketball fan Jana Rackova is bouncing along just fine, having been singled out by Karl Lagerfeld as one to watch. Jana is set to become the brightest star of Eastern Europe. *source: hintmag :flower:

She's 14... are you serious? wow! Shes gorgeous... she has stunning eyes!

cocomonkey said:
the pretty, tall ,ones are getting younger and younger, pretty soon babies are going to be born 5 ft 10, 34 24 34 ,perfect faces. :P
I heard that the newest generations will have tendency to be shorter:wink:
this girll doesn't look like 14 at all

What happed to her??? She was so promissing and now no post for one year.

hey guys she's NOT 14!!! she's 17..and not with Eskimo either..she's with ICM in London and 7management in Prague...and she's very very nice and clever girl,great personality!

annabell said:
hey guys she's NOT 14!!! she's 17..and not with Eskimo either..she's with ICM in London and 7management in Prague...and she's very very nice and clever girl,great personality!

They started this thread in 2004, so that`s why they were saying she is 14 :smile:

Still dont know whats up with her? She could be working pretty good if she is in shape. Maybe she doesnt have a good attitude, back to school or it was not a good move to change mother agency???

Andres Sarda (Madrid) fall 2006

with: lazareanu, baguci, fialho, rhein & 6 utm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->