Janice Seinen Alida

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
I'm a sucker to this sleepy gaze Snejana-esque type of girl and here is Janice. I'm loving the calm, cool vibe going on.

IWGzL.jpg
FvwCz.jpg

aOYCi.jpg
oP9iV.jpg

GBIRh.jpg
bp4UE.jpg

Agency: Ford Paris
Height:5' 11 '' (180 cm)
Bust:31½'' (80 cm)
Waist:23½'' (60 cm)
Hips:34'' (86 cm)
Shoes:7 US (37.5 EU)
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Blond

fordmodelseurope

And the little beauty spot above her lips adds a little something :heart:

VN6Kd.jpg
sbPXG.jpg

vvJTw.jpg
F6xAm.jpg

lXptB.jpg
th2Zc.jpg

w17iX.jpg
zYQg5.jpg

HFUGc.jpg
nTeOa.jpg

BEbCc.jpg

fordmodelseurope

Eh, that was fast..

Janice from Calgary, Canada has the face. Distinctive and strong but still very feminine, Janice’s dreaminess is indelible. Signed after sending some photos to Liz Bell Agency, she’s now in Paris with Ford. Another newbie with only polaroids, Janice is busily working on her portfolio, but we can already tell that major shots are impending. Canada, keep them comin’!

Full Name: Janice S.
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 180cm / 5′11″
Bust: 80 cm / 31.5″
Waist: 61 cm / 24″
Hips: 87 cm / 34.5″
Place of Origin: Calgary, Canada
Date of Birth: April 5

Mother Agency: Liz Bell Agency
Paris: Ford Models Europe
models.com

Androgynous and sensitive, all at once - Lizbell's Janice now in Paris represented by Ford Europe

Hailing from Calagry (Cananda), Janice S. reached Paris at the minute represented by FORD Europe. Delighted with a classical face that still got its edges, Janice is keeping her agents breathless with excitement - comprehensible! Harsh, androgynous but at the same time convertinal pretty faces have never been in such a great demand as today. Motheragent Lizz arranged this one standing at 5'11" a great placement and we're excited to see Janice going places, hopefully popping up on some Haute Couture runways....

digital-diamonds

Photographer : Kyla Hemmelgarn
Model : Janice
Make Up : Ashley Gesner
Stylist : Heidi Farnola

resetfashion.blogspot.com

Photography : Jessie Craig
Stylist : Kah Li
Make-Up & Hair : Yasmin Morshedian
Model : Janice S

push!tmagazine.com

She's such a contrast in that she's both very classically beautiful and at the same time very unique looking. Love her.

^ I agree.. :heart:

It’s always exciting when the model is in the right place at the right time and that’s what Janice’s trip to Paris has been. The creatives she has done there show an amazing range and the response has been great. She is home for the summer but will be heading back to Paris for the fall.

lizbellagency.com/blog

This girl can really rise to the top beautiful and just edgy enough.

I Dream of Janice, photographed by Taylor James, styling Mila Franovic

taylorjamesphoto.blogspot.com

She's kind of a really surprising girl... To be honest, I would never guess she's Canadian, her look is so eastern Europe, very Slavic. What's more her name is very unexpected too, it doesn't suit her at all for my taste :P I'm completely intrigued though!

Either I'm going crazy or it's Janice @ Nicolas Andreas Taralis in Paris (C) :

style.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->