Japanese Street Style #2

risska

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

I'm currently in Japan so here is some of my Harajuku street snaps.

7304814cefa7.jpg

e7879314ea2b.jpg

bd868d94c161.jpg

ff1e81c33c8d.jpg

7e5c732eb931.jpg

e91b785c5cb4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^I love your blog! And it's such a thrill to see Yama of Tokyo Bopper on here (post #2587, third row on the left) girl probably spends half her life being snapped by streetstyle photogs, going by the number of pics of her in FRUiTS, Dropsnap, etc).
I've been following Japanese street fashion for way too long- I realised that when I noticed that I could recognise people who'd been snapped before, and over and over again.

Thanks for posting your snaps! I love seeing the not-so-dressed-up types alongside the ones in focus.

This girls are so cute! I can't get away with wearing have this stuff!

Love this thread, Japanese street style is just so fun to look at <3

i really love this one...and his name is sosuke, just like the little boy from ponyo!! :heart:
1znopba.jpg

from streetpeeper

I tend to like a lot of the street style from Japan because it is always such a unique mix and although there are different subcultures which share similar styles, the Japanese are good at having their own personal style which can be seen in the diversity of what can be found on the streets there. Tokyo produces some of my favourite styles because of how unique and unpredictable it can be. I think the images already posted demonstrate this well!

Streetstyle photo I took on the streets of Japan. Near Osaka. :wink:

Attachments

• 100_3043.jpg
    100_3043.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
More new stuff from fashionsnap.
I have neglected Japanese Street Style over the past few years, I totally forgot how good it is. :wub:

jss1.jpgjss2.jpgjss3.jpg

jss4.jpgjss5.jpgjss6.jpg

jss7.jpgjss8.jpgjss9.jpg

120sf8z.jpg

the sartorialist

his tokyo photos are amazing

must be fun walking around japanese streets meanwhile i have seen some Hillary Duff look alikes!

I love the shot from the sartorialist, the one of the girl with the bandana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"