Jasmin Makinen

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
fashion does it better

Another one from Brand has just arrived in London, another blonde with another british agency. Jasmin is the mysterious girl we always saw on Premier Model Management's Future Faces board. Saw this pretty faces for months without info, without news and her she comes, finally. Looking better than ever, fresh like the summer breeze and ready to build a romantic roster. Jasmin is 5'11 and shows a unique ability to skip and slip her mood from joyful to dramatic, from dramatically joyful to joyfully dramatic. We thought it was a sweet opportunity to throw a few finnish snaps of hers before the cool ones from London arrive.

Just found her on Premier's New Face board and wanted to start a thread for her. Hehe, seems you (and the girls from FDIB :P) were faster than me, papa_levante :wink:
Anyway, here are her polas (and stats) from Premier:

Height: 180
Bust: 81
Waist: 59
Hips: 89

ViewPreview.aspx

ShowPolaroidsImage.aspx

premiermodelmanagement

Some pics from her portfolio (love that first one!)
ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

same source

not that it really is important, but her real surname is probably Mäkinen, not Makinen:flower:

did she quit modeling? :( I want more of her!

^As far as I know she hasn't quit. She lives in Singapore working with another Finnish girl Ann-Marie Ainikkamäki. I have to ask friends if they know any more exact info about her recent work.

Thank you so much! Would be nice to see her recent work!

Here is something fresh and new. She's now posing as a cover girl for the Finnish magazine Trendi. There are also few shots from few shots from catwalk.

sources: trendi.fi, Marco Bettamelli

Image Finland October 2009

A bit bigger than previously posted.

Models: Ann-Marie, Emilia & Jasmin / Brand

Scanned by me

FRISCHE magazine ISSUE NO.2 — FALL/WINTER 2012

frischemagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member