Jasmine Tookes Borrero

Hmmm.. She said she'll be back in Paris on the last day of PFW! So she'll either do Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, or Elie Saab!

that's a shame, I was hoping she would finish out fashion week really strong for her first season

^This is like her second time leaving to shoot -- hopefully they're for something major. I imagined her taking over Paris with more premium bookings..
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh well, hoping to see her at Valentino, Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu. She would be perfect for all of the three. I guess she's shooting for VS because Candice just came from there. Wouldn't it be amazing if she walks for VSFS this season?

I'd prefer an editorial/campaign shoot rather than leaving rest of fashion week over VS though

and I'm a huge fan of VS, I just think it's sooo soon for her. but at least she will be back for the last day

what a charisma :woot: - VS would be perfect

ooohhh this fierce b*tch got the best skin i've ever seen. she literally has NO pores.

At A.Vaccarello

xdh8vd.jpg

filep motwary

Nah, it's for VS I'm sure. Candice was shooting there 2 days ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jasmine Tookes by Thierry le Goues for French Magazine October 2011

jasminethierrylegoues1.jpg

jasminethierrylegoues2.jpg

jasminethierrylegoues3.jpg

imgmodelsblog

She did some fittings yesterday. I think she'll walk for Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu today.
Posted via Mobile Device

I love how she can go away for a couple of days and suddenly come back and be at LV right away. She looked flawless.

Miu Miu S/S 2012 Paris

2011-10-05-14-24-11-miu-miu-2282.jpg

nowfashion

Now that's how you go with a bang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"