Jason Momoa

Link to the interview, but it's different that the one i was referring to before.
CRAVE Online: I’m sure you’ve never heard that before.

Jason Momoa: 6’5”, man…

CRAVE Online: You’re 6’5?” Jesus Christ… Besides physically, how did you prepare for the role?

Jason Momoa: I had to put a lot of weight on. I put 25 pounds on. Sword training and stunt training and heavy lifting…

FINALLY A THREAD!:heart:

Finally there is only one place to come and......melt.....gosh he is so hot!There is something about those eyes!:brows:
I hope he gets big,he deserves it,I haven't seen such hot actor with that body in long time :smile:

He is seriously the definition of a man. Nice body, beautiful face, nice deep voice too. Hopefully he makes it big.

Jason Momoa for Vanity Fair Italy.
(issue #33 - 08.24.2011)
Scans are not mine, all the credit goes to joji387

Last edited by a moderator:
Actor Jason Momoa visits Planet Hollywood Times Square on August 18, 2011 in New York City.

source zimbio
Horrible formatting, sorry about that.

jasonmomoajasonmomoavis.jpg

wenn57064281.jpg

wenn5706438.jpg

wenn5706428.jpg

wenn5706431.jpg

His way of dressing and the way he holds his hand together as in a greet reminds me of Johnny Depp.

HQs - Visits Planet Hollywood in New York City | August 18, 2011

tlfan

Rings the Closing Bell Ceremony at the Nasdaq in New York City | August 18, 2011

tlfan

His way of dressing and the way he holds his hand together as in a greet reminds me of Johnny Depp.

A little yeah, except he makes Johnny Depp look like a little gerbil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet walk hand in hand through NYC’s East Village neighborhood on Friday (October 14).
The 32-year-old actor recently spoke with the Huffington Post about his time spent with Conan the Barbarian!
“I’ve got all kinds of horror stories. I almost died on a horse a couple of times. I broke my nose. I wanted to make it look like he was more barbaric, so I had a buddy punch me in the nose,” Jason said of the rough nature of filming.
Jason also mentioned a secret desire of his: “Hopefully there’s a rom-com in there somewhere coming up.”

tlfan

'Conan' Press Conference at Comic Con 2011 in New York - October 16, 2011

tlfan

Jason Momoa stops to pose for photographers with his wife Lisa Bonet at the HBO Post 2012 Golden Globe Awards party held at Circa 55 Restauarant in Beverly Hills on Sunday (January 15).
The 32-year-old Conan the Barbarian actor is gearing up to promote his next big film, Bullet to the Head.

justjared

those shoes look like hooves!

Ah! This fella brings out the backward cavewoman in me, he is the epitome of 'man'...what a fine specimen!

Jason Momoa chats on his iPhone outside of a restaurant on Thursday (January 19) in Venice, Calif.
The 32-year-old Conan the Barbarian actor finished up his call before heading into the cafe for a relaxing lunch with some pals.

justjared

Oh, if I get my hands on him.......... :lol:
He is just so handsome it should be illegal

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->