Jason Wu S/S 2015 New York

marcBarna

Reaction score
BwyVCWlIIAAhLz7.jpg

Twitter/Le Hay Fashion Press

Wait. Is this Jason Wu or Michael Kors meets Donna Karan?

This is just so boring, unremarkable and generic in every possible way that I can only think it was done on purpose.

Was he trying to do ""Normcore""? It doesn't work

This feels very Halston to me, that is what comes in my mind when i look at the collection. But i mean that in a good way, he made it modern, covetable, and most of all easy.

He is the one designer that opens New York Fashion Week and the fashion month for me!
Always great impeccable and sleek collections, nothing bold or groundbreaking, it's New York not Paris, but always consistent collections with a great sense of flair and finesse!
Plus the casting is always on point! :flower:

i love it, he hasnt had a great collection for a few seasons now but he is back :heart:

i completely love that dress shape with the v neck and leg showing, it is soo beautiful

For me, actually, Jason Wu is a very inconsistent designer. Not in terms of themes, which I fully support in a designer, but in terms of style. Yes, he maintains that refined, polished look throughout but he often goes from rich to poor. Last season was very luxurious - all the velvet and silk, and now it looks like a harsh transition into something very basic, with very little color, only one print and not a wide variety of fabrics.

I did enjoy those lamѐ pieces, however - that already seems to be the trend of the season. But other than that and the beautiful gowns, this falls flat for me.

I love the drapiness of some of the dresses. This is what I expect to see in New York.

I adore the draping with the thigh high splits. Beautiful textures. I'm sure we will see the navy gown on the red carpet.

The clothes, the set, the hair/makeup...I thought it was Calvin Klein

I like it too,it's like his vision is getting stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->