lovely,lovely collection from j-p knott:heart:

jean-paul-knott_001.jpg
jean-paul-knott_002.jpg

jean-paul-knott_003.jpg
jean-paul-knott_004.jpg

jean-paul-knott_005.jpg
jean-paul-knott_006.jpg

*vanityfair.it

I want every. single. look. It is very lovely. And is it just me or does that model have tremendously long legs? That's said, I think the high waisted cropped trousers are very flattering.

Its a beautiful collection. I love most of it except for some of the last few pieces, I don't like the seam that is going down the chest in the green top and blue dress.

I want every. single. look. It is very lovely. And is it just me or does that model have tremendously long legs? That's said, I think the high waisted cropped trousers are very flattering.

That was actually my first thought as well :lol: But looking at everything closely I am secretly hoping the designer managed to create a really clever silhouette here that elongates the legs without all the awkward things that are usually going on in the waist area when designers do high-waisted looks. I feel like many of the looks are very body conscious in spite of all the draping and layering; I quite like that. I love the more masculine looks more than the dresses, though. And I feel the strong urge to copy the last look from head to toe. Sublime.

you know it's funny,when haider ackermann was still working at bernhard willhelm there was jean-paul knott who did languid sexiness like nobody's business.

i'm sure there's even more depth here though....this just being for presentation purposes.

if anybody is ever in the area,jean-paul has a beautiful shop on the rue lebeau in bruxelles.

I'm amazed alone by the fact that he managed to make olive green clothes so sexy -- those first few looks are killer, gorgeous collection all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BazzAstrall1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->