Hips - 89
Eyes - Blue
Hair - Light Brown

2hxp189.jpg

2nkngk2.jpg

6ds9xl.jpg

rh05f7.jpg

source: IMG

Very beautiful. Her eyes are a very unique shape and her bone structure is striking :heart: How old is Jeanne?

I spotted her at Celine Resort, she looked beautiful there. Great she's singed with IMG, I hope to heat about her soon!

She is featured on lexposure.net

Cruising In Paris And Much More To Come For Jeanne Bouchard
by Maud & Pénélope . posted on June 15, 2009

You might have noticed her fabulous test shots on IMG’s web page or you might have wondered who was this striking beauty modeling Celine’s cruise collection. So, here comes the stunner: Jeanne Bouchard, blue eyes and gorgeous eyebrows, only needed a few outfits between two seasons to get her own place in Paris. Designer love plus photogenic look are a kind of fantastic formula and she wouldn’t be the first one to be launched this way. Then, it’s always great when you hear (direct from the agency’s mouth) that much more is coming and you’d better stay tuned. Exactly what we’ve been told a few weeks ago while inquiring about this stunning Canadian beauty.

2j3n1hj.jpg
4uw9yg.jpg

33dcy6o.jpg
2me5phh.jpg

source: lexposure.net

When I saw Jeanne I thought she looked familiar and yes! I remember her! Jeanne represented Canada at the Ford Supermodel of the World 2008 in which Hyoni of Korea won. I'm glad she's signed with IMG, Ford overlooked her.

She was blonde when she competed last January 2008. Here's another pic:
gr_JeanneBouchard.preview.jpg

mode-e-arto.com

Thanks for the info :flower: I wonder why Ford didn't snap her up, maybe IMG offered a better deal. I think she looks much better with her current darker hair

Agree with Bamhutt, the darker hair is a million time better! Does anyone know her age, she looks a little older? I love her beauty mark, and there is something a little awkward about her that I like (big ears, narrow face?), I'm not even sure, but she's stunning.

jeanne_bouchard.jpg

Mode é Arto's Jeanne Bouchard
photo: Brian Ypperciel

Keep your eye on this one.

Jeanne Bouchard, from St-Bernard-de-Beauce (near Québec City) gained a bit of notoriety a couple years ago when, at age 14, she represented Canada at the Ford Supermodel of the World contest.

Now 16, the Mode é Arto model is putting her six years of industry experience (she started young!) to work in Paris, where her appearance in Celine's cruise collection last week created some positive online buzz.

The 5'10" blue-eyed brunette, who is one of seven children, is very involved in dance (jazz, in particular), and is a strong student in a program with a heavy concentration on sports.

Bouchard is placed with Montage in Montréal, and IMG in Paris and New York.

From Modelresource.ca: http://www.modelresource.ca/Scene/June09/061709.shtml

The darker hair makes her look 1000 times better! :heart::o To be honest before I wouldn't pay attention on her and now I abosultely love her, especially at Celine :wub:

Definitely her, thanks Charlotte. I'm completely undecided on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"