Jeffree Star

Discussion in 'Celebrity Singers/Musicians' started by GaGa, Mar 10, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. GaGa

GaGa New Member

Jeffree Star is an American singer-songwriter from Orange County, California.

His music is really good ^_^

Singles
    • "Heart Surgery Isn't That Bad" - (February 14, 2008)
    • "I Hate Music" - (April 17, 2008)
    • "Starstruck" (feat. Danger Radio) - (October 3, 2008)
    • "Lollipop Luxury" - (November 18, 2008)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    buzznet.com

2. I.L.Aldama

I.L.Aldama New Member

hey ya! I love jeffree either you love him or hate him.. but you gotta know about him...
    Don't you wish your boyfriend...

3. sweetdusk

sweetdusk New Member

I think there's some truth in this. I find that the fashion world people, (not the people on myspace, I mean the actually high fashion people, mostly at blogspot or livejournal) they don't tend to like that type of stuff.
    I'm no fan of him, but I actually don't hate him and I don't hate that style. I love chic, vintage style, but at the same time I like that street grungy thing as well, like Hanna Beth and Audrey Kitching. I like that. Very Unique,
    Some poeple look at the and say omg they're trying to be models.
    1Well they have a different sense of style.
    2.they're interested and doing what they enjoy.
    3If you're not the average looking model...then don't BE the average looking model.

I mean if they're short, they obviously can't do too much in the major fashion biz, but they can do that commercial sort of stuff, which is pretty neat:)

4. I.L.Aldama

I.L.Aldama New Member

sweetdusk there is so much true in your words

#4 I.L.Aldama, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by moderator wrathful: Mar 22, 2009
  5. ghostwriter10549

ghostwriter10549 Active Member

OK. CAN WE REVIVE THIS THRED AND TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH JEFFREE STAR??

I was on youtube and found out about his channel and I was SHOOK (lol) and 2 weeks letter the Shane series came out and I just dont know what to do. Who is not pop culture addicted like me probably will not understand why im so surprised and raving about it, he used be a "presence" in the LA scene. I did not like him at that time, too wild for my taste, and his music is trash IMO.
    Now he is rich and sells make-up, what is PERFECT for him. Im happy that he found his way. He is SOO much better now as person and im a stan now I guess.

He wears a lot Gucci and because of him now Gucci makes so much more sense to me. Im not saying in a shady way. Its just amazing when you can match a brand with the "type person" who wears it and for so much time Gucci was always confusing and Jeffree is the "Ultimate Gucci Guy".

If you have time watch at least the part of the closet, you will see how much he loves fashion, even that he jokes a lot about how somethings are "trash" for him, but I think its just say these things to feed his character of "fashion victim". He knows where he is putting his feet when it comes about fashion subjects.

Armani likes this.
  6. Armani

Armani Moderator

Just realized Jeffree had a thread on here! His whole career has changed since the MySpace days, that’s for sure. And he’s become really successful in the makeup and beauty industry. After watching the Shane series it made sense to me why he used to always go off on rant after rant and was seen for a while as the “mean girl” of the beauty community. It helped me see a different side of Jeffree - a vulnerable one.

Since @ghostwriter10549 ’s post... a LOT of drama has happened (Manny/Laura/Gabriel/Nikita dissing Jeffree) and it sent the beauty community as a whole spiraling downhill... and then THAT made it clear to me who the true “mean girls” out of all these beauty gurus are - Manny and Laura (they, ESPECIALLY LAURA, handled the situation horribly and now... pretty much everyone on YouTube has turned on them. Karma!) Meanwhile, I think Gabriel handled the situation the in the most mature manner with his “Truth” video. His apology and explanation was truly sincere. Laura and her fake crying can’t relate.

I think Jeffree is genuinely interested in the true art of fashion. I can definitely understand why, from an outside perspective, his love for fashion seems nothing more than materialistic, with his braggadocious character, but, especially in the world of LA YouTube, it truly seems that he knows the power of fashion and based off his videos, is very educated on the fashion industry.

#6 Armani, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    ghostwriter10549 likes this.