Jen Kao S/S 2011 New York

It's so effortlessly cool, it reminds me so much of the Northeastern part of Brazil, where there are many beaches and they use those laces Jen used, too. It's all so beautiful.

:woot: I was not expecting a show like this on the first day. The setting, the casting, the music, sand on the catwalk everything was perfection. I loved every second of it.

I think my favorite piece was the plum colored shawl. Just gorgeous and I would wear it in a heartbeat.

It's so effortlessly cool, it reminds me so much of the Northeastern part of Brazil, where there are many beaches and they use those laces Jen used, too. It's all so beautiful.

^I'm totally agree with you.

Ronaldo Fraga - S/S 2011 :heart::heart:

the first two looks resemble deconstructed wedding gowns; which i really like conceptually. the rest of the crochet pieces aren't my style. but strong vision & execution overall.

fu97h2.jpg
2up8wtx.jpg
14e80eo.jpg

daylife

Please try to post photos in normal sizes, not in thumbnails, unless they're HQs. It easier to view the collections that way.

Feels as if the girls just left the desert and are walking with these fabulous chic looks that would fit perfectly with that type of setting. The runway, the clothes, the feeling, it all worked perfectly.

Were they walking on sand?
I can't say I liked any of it particularly, maybe apart from a large oval-shaped silk summer coat that hit the back of the knees when the model walked.
I didn't like the handkerchief hems at such lengths, they appeared unflattering on the model, never mind the consumer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->