w02.jpg

w03.jpg
w04.jpg

from theoffice_us at lj

More Jenna in Wired

wired.png

Thursday, March 22, 2007
WIRED 15.05 Jenna Fischer Cover

"The April cover of WIRED features a package of stories about radical transparency, our notion that the next model of business success is laying your company bare to the world—sharing secrets with your rivals, blogging about ideas as you have them, and copping to fumbles and foibles as you make them. The concept was crisp, but we all struggled with how to portray a pretty complex idea in the three-second visual byte that is the modern magazine cover. If you're talking about transparency, the obvious metaphor is clear: you're naked.

So of course, WIRED being WIRED, we wanted a cover that was smart and showy. And as Creative Director I wanted something that hadn't been done before. We settled on the idea of printing on clear acetate. But it had to be interactive. Now you’re in a business suit—now you're not.

Then we wrestled with the question of how to best show the real goings on inside the modern American office. How about using "The Office" as a model? And who would we like to see practicing what we're preaching? Dwight? Ehhh...notsomuch. Of course, Pam. So we called NBC and pitched our idea and Jenna Fischer (thankfully!) liked the idea.

Michael Elins photographed her in Los Angeles in a dingy little studio. And yes, the whole thing is real; we shot it in two parts, Jenna in her business suit and her birthday suit (really). She was a great sport about the whole thing. Funny and endearing.

And no, I don't have outtakes."

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2007/03/wired_news_wire.html

Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey at the Universal Media Studios Emmy Party August 2nd.

01-2.jpg

02-1.jpg
03-1.jpg
04-1.jpg
04-1.jpg

05-1.jpg

source: getty images and ONTD.

Injured Jenna Fischer Still 'Sore,' Gets New Chair

FRIDAY AUGUST 03, 2007 01:50 PM EDT
By Nicholas White

jfischer.jpg
Jenna Fischer spent her summer nursing four fractured vertebrae – but the Office Emmy nominee insists she's almost 100 percent as her hit NBC show returns for a fourth season.

"I'm still sore," Fischer, 33, told PEOPLE at Thursday's Universal Media Studios Emmy party in Malibu. "I have good days and so-so days. I'm definitely able to work."

In The Office, Fischer usually sits behind a computer. She adds, "They got a variety of chairs for me. I had to sit in, I think, six different chairs, and got to pick my favorite one."

Fischer, who hurt her back after falling at an NBC party in mid-May, explains, "Truthfully, I'm not in a lot of pain anymore. It's more some discomfort. I don't have a headache, but I would say it's comparable to having a low-grade headache."

But her back has yet to recuperate fully. "I'm not allowed to start physical therapy yet. The bones have to completely heal first. I start physical therapy in about three weeks."

In the meantime, Fischer says some tasks are just difficult – or impossible. "There are little things all the time that I don't realize I can't do until I try to do them, like parallel-park my car," Fischer says. "It's the twisting behind me. It's certain muscles that you're not sure about yet. I'm just going to try to roll with it. Everyone is so supportive and concerned. I know it's going to be okay."

The show's first script read-through is Aug. 3 and production starts Aug. 6, cast members say. Fischer's Office co-star Kate Flannery attests to Fischer's recovery.

"I had lunch with her today," Flannery tells PEOPLE. "She's slowly healing, and I think she's going to be fine."

I'm pretty sure they start filming the office next week. And today is their first table read of the season! Ahhh I cannot wait for season 4 :heart:

^^ ahhh. such great news!!! :smile:

she looks great at the emmy party --despite not being able to wear heels. i love her fresh-faced look!

Jenna Fischer 59th Primetime EMMY Awards - Arrivals

celebutopia.net

Jenna Fischer @ The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2008 - Arrivals, NYC, February 1
celebutopia

020408fischer200x400gv2.jpg

Jenna Fischer in Carmen Marc Valvo
instyle

Jenna Fischer - Premiere of 'Leatherheads' Los Angeles 31.03.2008 - celebcity.

Jenna Fisher - Yoram Kahana portraits for "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story", Los Angeles, November 29, 2007

celebutopia

Jenna Fischer @ "Leatherheads" premiere in Hollywood, March 31.

Adds:

celebutopia

jennafischervy0.jpg

JENNA FISHER

The Office actress gets slinky in a turquoise satin David Meister sheath as she exits The Late Show with David Letterman.
people

Jenna Fischer- at the Late Show with David Lettermen 06/02/08
celebutopia

Jenna Fischer @ Opening of Beckley Boutique in West Hollywood, June 12 - CU.

Oh wow, I can't believe I've only just discovered this thread! I looooove Jenna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->