Jennifer Lawrence

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
I think this girl is going to be huge after the raves at Sundance for Winter's Bone. Possibly an Oscar nomination next year? She also resembles Emily Blunt, no?

Anyway, here are some pictures:

Actress Jennifer Lawrence arrives at the premiere of Apparition's "The Runaways" held at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on March 11, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Premiere+Apparition+Runaways+Arrivals+Q6BR50VUj-Ql.jpg

Premiere+Apparition+Runaways+Arrivals+S7DnLN6RAq8l.jpg

Premiere+Apparition+Runaways+Arrivals+hguoBqVp7rql.jpg

Premiere+Apparition+Runaways+Arrivals+RJNbcSF1o5Il.jpg

Premiere+Apparition+Runaways+Arrivals+foq1Br44nk1l.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence attends "The Burning Plain" screening at Sunshine Cinema on September 16, 2009 in New York City.
Burning+Plain+New+York+Premiere+Inside+Arrivals+gheWKYDAvQJl.jpg

Burning+Plain+New+York+Premiere+Inside+Arrivals+LFbWQW9S_4jl.jpg

Burning+Plain+New+York+Premiere+Inside+Arrivals+hi5lN661Y_Pl.jpg

Burning+Plain+New+York+Premiere+Inside+Arrivals+XUU3CqkHyCll.jpg

Burning+Plain+New+York+Premiere+Inside+Arrivals+taB2RMggQGRl.jpg

Actress Jennifer Lawrence arrives at the 6th Annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on September 18, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.
6th+Annual+Teen+Vogue+Young+Hollywood+Party+r5Ts7EPU9_Hl.jpg

6th+Annual+Teen+Vogue+Young+Hollywood+Party+gLAXsVisA_jl.jpg

Actress Jennifer Lawrence attends the 65th Venice Film Festival Closing Ceremony at the at the Sala Grande on September 6, 2008 in Venice, Italy.
65th+Venice+Film+Festival+Closing+Ceremony+3bYgVaN-7nml.jpg

65th+Venice+Film+Festival+Closing+Ceremony+BCigamqJgGil.jpg

65th+Venice+Film+Festival+Closing+Ceremony+9ZE3g_WY3aZl.jpg

zimbio

Nylon Guys May 2010

edit: Spring Awakening
ph: Pamela Littky
style: Lenny Ricker

ebook30.com

just read that she'll play Mystique in the new X-men movie, she's going to be huge

Actress Jennifer Lawrence attends the 14th annual Hollywood Awards Gala at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 25, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.
Jennifer+Lawrence+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+Zojwhkz-1ngl.jpg
Jennifer+Lawrence+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+_urvgwblBBDl.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence, star of the critically acclaimed "Winter's Bone", makes her way to a waiting car after making an appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" at NBC Studios in New York City (July 13th 2010).
Jennifer+Lawrence+star+critically+acclaimed+bsKBJnDWRpAl.jpg
Jennifer+Lawrence+star+critically+acclaimed+8x9JT8TI6I7l.jpg

zimbio

She's cute, but a little boring.
I'm really happy about her playing Mystique.
I think that will give her some much needed exposure. :D

ppsl06younghollywood687.jpg

teenvogue

Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Why Now: Her role in the gritty indie Winter's Bone is already generating Oscar buzz—not that she wants to hear about it. "It's unbelievable. I'm trying not to pay attention. How do you deal with something like that?"
Future Perfect: She'll appear in the upcoming black comedy The Beaver; the romantic drama Like Crazy; and the X-Men prequel, for which she'll endure hours of makeup to play shape-shifting mutant Mystique. "We're deciding what color the lips should be," she says. "I vote pink. If they're blue, they make my teeth so white that when I smile, I look insane." —LAUREN WATERMAN
Jennifer wears a Carven jumper. Fallon bracelet, $110.

She was so fantastic in Winter's Bone. I fell in love instantly with her acting chops. I can't wait to see her in X-Men and what comes after that. :heart:

Agree, she is an amazing upcoming actress. Her candids are sort of depressing though, she's the typical Hollywood Barbie - overly tan skin, bleached out hair, etc, etc. I found her so naturally beautiful in Winter's Bone.

She looks really cute in that Teen Vogue pic. I really want to see Winter's Bone but from what I saw of the trailer she seems really good in it. She does need to work on her style though and tone down on the tan.

Agree, she is an amazing upcoming actress. Her candids are sort of depressing though, she's the typical Hollywood Barbie - overly tan skin, bleached out hair, etc, etc. I found her so naturally beautiful in Winter's Bone.
What candids are you talking about? I think it's a little unfair to judge her because of the way she looks in candids. Have you seen her in interviews? She seems to be anything but a typical Hollywood Barbie. This is a good example:

Anyway, she just won the NBR Award for Breakthrough Performance. Her chances of getting an Oscar nomination are getting better and better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she will definitely get nominated, but Natalie Portman will win.

The Oscars are all about politics and Natalie has more friends in the Academy.
Plus, Jennifer is sort of boring.

What candids are you talking about? I think it's a little unfair to judge her because of the way she looks in candids. Have you seen her in interviews? She seems to be anything but a typical Hollywood Barbie.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think she IS a Barbie/airhead, but I despise the way she being styled on the red carpet and in event candids I have seen of her. She looks great in that video, this is how I prefer her, au natural. The picture from Teen Vogue is quite gorgeous also.

Actress Jennifer Lawrence attends the launch of MARKTBeauty.com, an online beauty destination at The Penthouse at Smyth Hotel Tribeca on June 8, 2010 in New York City

Mark+Townsend+Launches+MARKTBeauty+com+6Vl-iqXjp92l.jpg
Mark+Townsend+Launches+MARKTBeauty+com+rQtHqz06DAnl.jpg

Mark+Townsend+Launches+MARKTBeauty+com+qBmvbI58ezbl.jpg
Mark+Townsend+Launches+MARKTBeauty+com+cetnP5AjrDil.jpg

zimbio

I watched "Winter's Bone" and she is fabulous! :woot: she carries the film from start to finish. She deserves every accolade she gets. I don't find her boring; I find her refreshing, both in attitude, talent and even style, insofar as she is just finding herself. Let's not forget she is only 19!!! I like when people aren't styled to death and we get to see their personal hits and misses and personalities. This girl has loads of personality and her talent - especially her performance in Winter's Bone - is through the roof! I look forward to seeing how she grows in front of the camera, on the red carpet, and beyond.

She was fantastic in The Poker House. I have yet to see the Winter's Bone, but from the praise and the trailer I know she just as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->