jennifer-love-hewitt.jpg
(celebrity-exchange.com)

(cox.net/celebritybacks)

Attachments

• jenhew.jpg
    jenhew.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
And an interesting article about her... (and, NO, I'm not obsessed with her.)

Jennifer Love Hewitt Beds Matt Damon

E_MattDamon_136.jpg
I knew that Jennifer Love Hewitt was a bit strange, but this bumps her up a level. Apparently, in recent years she ordered Matt Damon a bed. And sent it to him. As a gift. They didn't know each other.

"There was this article and it was about Matt Damon, and he was saying that he works so much that he doesn’t feel like he has a bed of his own anywhere. And it really struck me as this sort of sad thing," the Ghost Whisperer star said. "I was like, 'He's famous and he's so cute and he's Matt Damon and he should feel like he has a bed.' It just made me sad. So I sent him a bed. I sent him an AeroBed and a comforter and sheets. I wrote in there that I was a huge fan and that I wanted him to travel with it and feel like he had a bed wherever he went. I never heard back from him. I have [seen him since] and he's kind of looked at me a little weird."

I'm looking at her "a little weird" myself. It's not like Matt was spending the night in a sleeping bag or on a park bench -- he was 5-star hoteling it. There was a period of time when he was making back-to-back movies and didn't see the purpose of plunking down cash to buy property when he wouldn't be there. And why in the world would she send him an AeroBed? I'm a fan of the AeroBed and everything -- who isn't? -- but come on. The guy who plays Jason Bourne, action star extraordinaire, doesn't need to be sleeping on an AeroBed. Couldn't she have sprung for, say, a Serta Sleeper or a Sealy Posturepedic? An AeroBed??

http://dailyblabber.ivillage.com/entertainment/archives/2005/10/jennifer_love_h.html

haahha that is too funny!!^ thanx for posting. Jenn is so cute doing that.

haahn that article was funny :lol: thank you, Erin!

But I agree with Matt, that's weird :ninja:

Now I will write her a mail and tell her I am obsessed with Balenciaga, wonder if she's gonna send it to me? :lol:

so beautiful i love purple... the dress is cute i want those shoes and her dress and her purse. do you yall know what they are?

Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Power Premiere Awards

hollywoodsbest.net

^ Just for once, I would like to see her go to a formal event without her Audrey Hepburn hair. Identity crisis!!!!

Still looks pretty though. :wink:

ehhhh what?? hahaha what do you mean Audrey hair? she looks adorable!! I love her so much shes amazing!

Jennifer Love Hewitt House of Blues Jam Night 2004

hollywoodsbest.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->