UndercoverJenny001.jpg
UndercoverJenny002.jpg
UndercoverJenny003.jpg

Catwalking.com

Felipe Oliveira Baptista F/W 11.12 Paris

FelipeOBJenny001.jpg
FelipeOBJenny002.jpg

Catwalking.com

She looks so good, wish she'd do more bigger shows.

Vanessa Bruno F/W 11.12 Paris

vogue.it

Arzu Kaprol F/W 11.12 Paris
ArzuKaprolJenny001.jpg
ArzuKaprolJenny002.jpg

Moncler Gamme Rouge F/W 11.12 Paris
MonclerGammeRougeJenny001.jpg

Steffie Christiaens F/W 11.12 Paris (O)
SteffieChristiaensJenny001.jpg
SteffieChristiaensJenny002.jpg

Valentin Yudashkin F/W 11.12 Paris
ValentinYudashkinJenny001.jpg
ValentinYudashkinJenny002.jpg

Vanessa Bruno F/W 11.12 Paris
VanessaBrunoJenny001.jpg

All from Catwalking.com

US ELLE APRIL 2011

A Separates Peace

Jenny Sinkaberg by KT Auleta

frankupdates

she looks really great in these :woot: great to see her in US Elle, i wish she'd have more print work though :(

^She actually does. She is in the latest POP, Ponytail Magazine and Rodeo Magazine.

She really does look incredible in those shot. She looks so tall and such strong colors really suit her. Can't wait to see this editorial live.

Pop Magazine S/S 2011
This is Pop: Workwear back at the cutting edge
Photographer: Charles Freger

models.com

I have never been very interested in her, but she has really grown on me lately, so I definitely need to subscribe her thread. She is such a strong model in print, I absolutely love all her editorials and this one for Rodeo magazine is the best I have seen in a long time :heart: So clean and simple yet so perfect.

Rodeo Magazine Spring 2011
"Törst"
Ph. Julia Hetta
Styling by Tekla Knaust

team-models.blogspot. / teklaknaust.tumblr

She has 17 pages editorial inside of the new issue of Vogue Italia! Here is preview:

Vogue Italia April 2011
Ph. Steve Hiett
Styling by Sara Maino

So good for her :heart:

team-models.blogspot

Topshop 214 Spring / Summer 2011
by Saga Sig

jenny2bsinkaberg2bby2bs.png

Shades of Summer

mode.newslicious.net

have you seen this one?
L1070072.JPG

tirsdagimorgen.blogspot

FTV | First Face - Countdown - London Fashion Week | Top 10 Models for Fall 2011

LONDON - FashionTV gives viewers an inside look at London Fashion Week runways with their First Face countdown highlighting the top ten models at the shows.

"Modeling is definitely an experience," says Jourdan Dunn, one of the big names in London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011/2012. Originally from London, this First Face is definitely one of the unforgettable ones, alongside newer faces like Swedish models Theres Alexandersson and Linnea Regnander, Dutch model Renee Germaine Van Seggern, and Norwegian model Jenny Sinkaberg. Caroline Brasch Nielsen takes the top First Face spot for her strut in Sass & Bide and Matthew Williamson shows.

Models: Dempsey Stewart, Lydia Carron, Theres Alexandersson, Jourdan Dunn, Linnea Regnander, Renee Germaine Van Seggern, Jenny Sinkaberg, Hannah Noble, Juju Ivanyak, Caroline Brasch Nielsen

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->