Jeremy Scott Fall 2004

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
From fashionwiredaily.com
Are We Done Yet?
Jeremy Scott tries too hard. Again.

NEW YORK: Sunday, February 08, 2004

THE LOOK: Show? What show? While fashionistas know better than to expect the usual runway deal from Jeremy Scott, the shockster succeeded in surprising even the savviest stylephiles Saturday night at Crobar.  A performance by Metro Champion cheerleaders was followed by Team Jeremy’s “show,” consisting of some jumping, yelling, and hand-waving with a larger-than-life sized Jeremy Scott in the background. Wish there were clothes to write about: the 15-minute twisted rendition of “Bring It On” was a not so novel “anti-fashion show.”  We get it.  Can we go now?

HEAVILY OVERUSED BUZZWORDS: Ra-ra,  Jeremy Scott

SEEN:
Magician David Blaine surrounded by a bevy of Chanel-ed blondes 
Patricia Field
Mickey Boardman, Paper magazine
Vogue’s Meredith Melling Burke
Patrick McMullan

HEARD: (repeatedly)
“What???”
“That’s it? You’re kidding, right?”
“Think of the money they spent on this!”
JIM SHI

i couldnt believe it...horrible. the only thing jeremy scott has going for him is his haircut.

ra-ra smashin! :lol: :clap: :rofl: :mrgreen:

Why doesn't JS become a director or something? Nothing he does has anything to with actual clothes let alone fashion. Horrible. And he is such an arrogant twit. Never liked him,never will.

I suppose his shows are fun to watch, but the designs are terrible

what a joke :rolleyes:

he should try working in Holywood or even LAS VEGAS
he's wasting everyone's time by particpating in the official NYFW calendar,
no wonder he was 'kicked out' from Paris :sick:

jeremy scott is always wayyyy over the top, i really don't like a lot of his stuff.

I've always enjoyed Jeremy Scott's presentations. They are creative and "out there" and provide some visual stimulation, either in NYC or L.A.

Having said that, this presentation was pure crap. I completely fail to see the point. Even if it's pointless (which I can respect) as an art, it didn't meet the obligations of what these shows are at least somewhat about.

Anyway, everyone is allowed to screw up so I look forward to his next show.

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 9th, 2004 - 12:28 am
ra-ra smashin! :lol: :clap: :rofl: :mrgreen:

Why doesn't JS become a director or something? Nothing he does has anything to with actual clothes let alone fashion. Horrible. And he is such an arrogant twit. Never liked him,never will.
agree completely!

:wacko: why is anyone even bothering to go to the show...it just gets worse and worse... such a waste...:wacko:

he makes me laugh. he hijacked the old giorgio beverly hills logo sisnse he moved to la

I would have loved to be in this show!!!!!!!!! :woot: I don't really see any "designs", though...

:heart: I love hwo he pisses people off :lol: peopels eriosly need to chidl the f*ck out, obviously this is not a "fashion" show

It was fun, it was diffrent, it was CREATIVE :heart: , so what fi there was no actuall clothes

I suppose thats his point. At least I hope there is a point to this pollution he's putting out!! :lol:

Maybe hes saying fashion is a joke???

what ever...you know when I want to see an artistic statement, I know where to find one...and this aint it JEREMY!!! We aint buyin it!!

Whatta waste of cloth and skin and annoyance.

:rofl: :rofl: i couldnt resist

Jeremy Scott: Give me a J! Give me an E! Give me a break! Jeremy Scott may have traded in his writhing p*rno-chicks for well-scrubbed high school cheerleaders, but alas, there still wasn’t much to choose from in the fashion department. Don’t get us wrong, Scott is a mastermind when it comes to staging a spectacle, and getting the Staten Island All-Stars to tumble and fly through the air at new überclub Crobar was no exception. But there’s more to fashion than just logo Ts and striped sweats. So next season, Mr. Scott, you better bring it.

from wwd

Hum ... oh, well! It's Jeremy Scott! What did you expect? Models strutting their stuff on a runway w/the name of the designer in the back entrance?
I'll admit twas fun ... the thing I dont get, how did the pink -graffitti- dress he did for Xtina A. sold on an auction for $75,000.00?
:shock: :shock:

Originally posted by smashinfashion@Feb 9th, 2004 - 5:59 am
i couldnt believe it...horrible. the only thing jeremy scott has going for him is his haircut.
I agree with u, :P too bad :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEROES
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->