Jeremy Scott to show in paris for Fall 2007

100020907.jpg
100020909.jpg
100020910.jpg
100020924.jpg

spring 2001

it all made sense to me when i heard his voice..no offense people. he has a thick southern accent (usa) and that explains his pageant mom suits..
he really embraces where he is from (carolina?) and that isn't really a good thing...:lol:

I liked his last collection... really hot models .....mmmmm

this thing is so stupid, Jeremy wants to move back to Paris every year!!!
(i think he left Paris right after the 11th Sept., right? maybe he was scared of muslims...not funny, i agree!)

I still can't believe Bernhard is friends with him especially after JS ripping him off a few seasons ago.
lol. didn't they dated for a while?

wtf? Why does he still design, that spring collection is the biggest lump of S*** ive ever seen.

lostinemotion said:
it all made sense to me when i heard his voice..no offense people. he has a thick southern accent (usa) and that explains his pageant mom suits..
he really embraces where he is from (carolina?) and that isn't really a good thing...:lol:

He is not from Carolina (neither north or south)

He is from Kansas City (missouri) and he studied fashion at the Pratt institute in brooklyn NY.

BerlinRocks said:
this thing is so stupid, Jeremy wants to move back to Paris every year!!!
(i think he left Paris right after the 11th Sept., right? maybe he was scared of muslims...not funny, i agree!)

lol. didn't they dated for a while?

He didnt leave after sept 11,
word on the street was he left Paris to avoid Karl Lagerfeld when thier relationship ended.
Karl seemed to have been upset with him because he ignored his advice and took some money from the Gucci group to fund a (trial) collection, as when Ford was there he was interested in buying Jeremy Scotts label. Lagerfeld did not want him to do business with Gucci, (he preferred (LVMH) and told him not to take the money, Scott seemed to have agreed with lagerfeld but then still went and took money from Gucci.
lagerfeld went on to say that Scott was more interested in promoting himself than building his brand..................

what do you mean by that,diorling,"that explains everything"...?! excuse moi but I am originally from the south and as much I detest the place,myself,I still can't deny where I come from. whatever you might be assuming isn't right at all and i find it very offensive,if you ask me. Especially since there are actually a few cool members on this board that are as well.

btw,JS grew up in Kansas City,MO.

berlin,I dunno about that actually. from what I heard,i believe all that was just mere rumour. i think they are just friends.

Diorling said:
OH, he's from the south? That explains...everything
:rofl: agree...
sorry if I offended you scott. it's just a stupid generalization from me.
but I really dislike the collection posted here......

Last edited by a moderator:
zamb said:
He is not from Carolina (neither north or south)

He is from Kansas City (missouri) and he studied fashion at the Pratt institute in brooklyn NY.

he is still rural
i saw him speak at a tokion conference a few years back during his hip hop ali g phase.
i swore he said he was from carolina...but i believe you.
don't be offended southerners, i didn't mean to.
i was being general and believe you me, i come from a place where people are keeping aqua net in business and where you can't where 80's trends, because it looks like the everyday norm. :lol:

i always like jeremy scott.i enjoy watching Devon Aoki in his show...beutifull can wait to see more of him

(edit : this post is boring.)

He didnt leave after sept 11,
word on the street was he left Paris to avoid Karl Lagerfeld when thier relationship ended.
Karl seemed to have been upset with him because he ignored his advice and took some money from the Gucci group to fund a (trial) collection, as when Ford was there he was interested in buying Jeremy Scotts label. Lagerfeld did not want him to do business with Gucci, (he preferred (LVMH) and told him not to take the money, Scott seemed to have agreed with lagerfeld but then still went and took money from Gucci.
lagerfeld went on to say that Scott was more interested in promoting himself than building his brand...
thank you. i knew about karl and jeremy friendship. but never knew about this split and interesting economic history with GucciGp

about jeremy's coming back to paris. i've rewatched "habillés pour l'été" and see that they said jeremy was back and at the end, they say sthg like "i think this is not the 1st time i hear that."
habillés pour l'été is a french-fashion-tv-show and Mlle Agnès is producer or sthg...anyway, she's the girl that introduced Jeremy to the french public audience on NPA (frenchtvshow). and she oftens does stuff with him. i don't know if he likes her or not.....but she could be a good "marketing" friend.

anyway i remember last year, Jeremy was doing his comeback with all the "sporty butterfly cape" (in vogue paris and italia and maybe us and uk)....
i think jeremy could some good stuff. if he hangs out with Thomas Engel, Yazbukey, i think it could be good.

I don't get it, just because he's a southern fella means he's a sh*tty designer? I mean I hate his collections, but that's just an opinion based upon what he makes, not where he's from.

^exactly. and by no means,necessarily equates to one's taste level. he embraces that because it's inate. because that's what he himself is attracted to. i admit that my own rural,countryside upbringing has influenced my love of nature but it doesn't mean i like hunting.

your right,berlin,he's really not as horrid a designer as people think. in fact,he's got a tremendous skill level. his sense of structure and tailoring is very good,actually. it's just his execution and his sense of aesthetic that i am not taken with. and i find his queeny,egocentric attitude rather a turn-off. personally,if he took his work a bit more seriously perhaps he would be a better designer.

Scott I didn't know you were American and from the south! :o

Miss Galliano said:
i always thought he was english but .. now i know :innocent: he is american

i thought he was english too, but it doesnt matter, He is still one of my favorite TFS members.

Glad to know you Scott..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->