Jeremy Scott S/S 04 New York

Astrid21

Reaction score
I'm too horrified to post a review. :shock: Lolita, Spacemiu, someone....

:sick: he's beyond reviewing i guess, the kind of bad bad taste :lol:

(i wonder if anyone ever buys his ... work )

I was actually at this one. I wish I would've taken my digital camera because there certainly were some crazy moments to capture.

There were hardly any clothes at all, as you can see from the pictures. But I enjoyed the concept, even though I know we're all sick to death of 'sex sex sex' in fashion. It was just a fun, frivolous New York outing, really. Not too serious but extremely entertaining.

Chick you where there!!!!! :o :blush: :heart: :flower:

Its a joke its crazy, its soft p*rn, its not really clotehs at all, but some times its good to be unrealistic. :heart:

yes it does not really seem to have any focus at all on clothes anymore. I used to really love his work too. This just isn't for me i guess. The clothes people are wearing makes me think of the cheap halloween costumes they sell at San Francisco and I think the concept of what he is doing gets lost in pictures, you'd have to be there for the rest. oh well.

LOL

too funny. i love the NUN ......ummm i hope madonna was playing
in the background.

im sorry it just makes me laugh when people get all fussy over Jscott
when instead they should be getting fussy over designers stealing from
each other and replaying trends season after season. AT least i havnt seen
this anywhere else and most likely wont see it again. ooooops he did it again.

Originally posted by mehg@Sep 14th, 2003 - 8:44 pm
makes me think of the cheap halloween costumes
:lol: ditto megh :flower:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Sep 14th, 2003 - 3:07 pm
That's exactly how I feel. I saw the show as more of an event, a party, a celebration of himself than anything else. I don't think Jeremy or his clothes should be taken seriously. He's refreshing and fun. I really liked it.

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Sep 14th, 2003 - 3:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Sep 14th, 2003 - 3:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Sep 14th, 2003 - 3:07 pm
That's exactly how I feel. I saw the show as more of an event, a party, a celebration of himself than anything else. I don't think Jeremy or his clothes should be taken seriously. He's refreshing and fun. I really liked it. [/b][/quote]
well, then he's not really a fashion designer, and this was an exhibit of something (can't call it art), but not really a fashion show. which is OK, if he wants to entertain & that's all.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Sep 14th, 2003 - 2:07 pm
LOL

too funny. i love the NUN ......ummm i hope madonna was playing
in the background.

I think it's Jamie!!!

He catching up w/Madonna for the most boring and pretentious "entertainer". :rolleyes:

Pretentious? i wouldnt say so, he dosnt take hims elf to seriously , wich is more than I can say for many designers.

Yeah - pretentious. B) He fools himself into thinking this art of some sort. I'm trying to see the artistic value in this but I just can't. It's boring, imo.

to each there own :flower:

I find alot of minimalism to be quite pretensious personally, even if it looks good :unsure: so whatever :blush:

Is that some sort of hint there, SpaceMiu? :wink:

Btw, you're welcome for the photos.

Originally posted by Astrid21@Sep 14th, 2003 - 9:36 pm
Is that some sort of hint there, SpaceMiu? :wink:
I do not mean it as a personal attack, mearly pointing out taht some things can be viewd in one way to soem people and other way to other people :flower:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 14th, 2003 - 11:39 pm
I do not mean it as a personal attack, mearly pointing out taht some things can be viewd in one way to soem people and other way to other people :flower:
And I agree, but we weren't discussing different styles, we were discussing my opinion on Jeremy Scott. :huh:

its kind of relitive

but to each their own

any ways I whant this shirt and bag! :bounce: :heart: :woot:

Originally posted by Serena@Sep 15th, 2003 - 6:15 am
which is OK, if he wants to entertain
that's the whole point, he's an entertainer really, i wonder why he chooses Fashion Weeks to put up his erhh .. 'art' he could do his entertainment parties all year round :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->