Jessica Miller

:shock: Her nose? I've never noticed anything wrong with it. Only that it is as beautiful as the rest of her.

sorry if repost:flower:

click for big

Flair, Italy - Fashion Editor, Tiina Laakkonen - Makeup, Fulvia Farolfi - Hair, Raphael Salley - Model, Jessica Miller

[raymondmeier.com]

jelsoka said:
sorry if repost:flower:

click for big

Flair, Italy - Fashion Editor, Tiina Laakkonen - Makeup, Fulvia Farolfi - Hair, Raphael Salley - Model, Jessica Miller

[raymondmeier.com]
I've always loved the first picture. Actually, I painted it with watercolours. ^_^

chameleon_stone.php

Last edited by a moderator:
My lovely Jessica for Chanel cosmetics again. That face needs a cosmetics' contract ASAP! :blush:

chaneljess9zn.png

chanel.com

Those chanel ads are gorgeous, she has beautiful face... I adore her vitality, her natural ease, and her free spirit.:P

Ksanochka Vanmra said:
I've always loved the first picture. Actually, I painted it with watercolours. ^_^
:woot: waw! vanmra You can be a great artist or designer. tienes un gran manejo de los colores y la composicion. I like it:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
anibalenci said:
:woot: waw! vanmra You can be a great artist or designer. tienes un gran manejo de los colores y la composicion. I like it:flower:
ç

Thank you!! I wanted to be a designer when I was younger, but there aren't any good design schools near where I live.

Jessica appears new Paul & Joe ad,:wink:

Maybe not so far her ad will be seen their website,

Thanks for the info! I hope the ad will look nice, I like a lot of Paul & Joe´s stuff.

has this one been posted yet? Jessica for Chanel Inimitable.
i shot it from a local magazine with my mobile phone. sorry for the poor quality. cant wait for a HQ!

Attachments

• DSC02029.JPG
    DSC02029.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"