Jetset Lifestyle

Reaction score
^_^ Anyone here travel frequently? If so, where and why? Is it for work? For fun? Do you get invited to parties around the world and travel to them just because? What's your favorite place to go? Do you travel solo?

I wouldn't call myself a jetsetter, but I love to travel and do so internationally at least once a year. I look at it as a great opportunity to try new things, explore new cultures, and most of all- have a blast! This summer I was in Taiwan and South Korea, and I'm planning on a spring break in Mexico this year!:heart:^_^

When I think 'jet-set,' I think of the Jerry Hall type of jet setter- a life in which your greatest worry is if your next flight will have to leave late because of the weather, and your biggest responsiblity is finding a man to pay for your tab at Dior.

I don't think I'd be very happy living that sort of lifestyle... as cliched as it sounds, I get the feeling its a very empty life.

I live about a half hour from mexico! I go back an forth a lot because my friends who live there throw great parties ! :brows:
But i wish i traveled internationally once a year, ptowngal, you're superlucky that you can do that..^_^

yeah I wish I had a choice of when I went where though. I do most of the traveling w/ my family and the most memorable places we've gone happened when I was pretty young. I fell asleep visiting the Mona Lisa, I don't remember all that much about our trips to Israel, and even though I remember some of Italy, I would have appreciated it a lot more had the trip been more recent.

i travel relatively frequently to europe but also within the us. mostly for business to england france and switzerland. for fun as well, vacation, etc. i certainly have not flown to europe for just a party but i have flown to spend weekends there.

the one thing I don't like about traveling is the flying part. I don't know how you can do it kezme!:o I'm so jealous. I'm waiting for the day when cruiselines get super-engines that can get me places ASAP.:lol:

I also don't like to fly although Air France makes is nice with the wine :P

I also try to get to Europe once a year. I have been told of events taking place in Europe, but I have not yet traveled overseas for a party. Sounds like fun though.

the one thing I don't like about traveling is the flying part. I don't know how you can do it kezme!:o I'm so jealous. I'm waiting for the day when cruiselines get super-engines that can get me places ASAP.:lol:
it would be painful for me as well , since i'm tall but luckily my company's policy is either you fly business or first class, so i'm safe

I live a jetset lifestyle in my mind. :lol: The farthest I've traveled in a plane was to Disneyland, and that's only two states down from me.

I do wish I could travel more frequently, though. Hence the reason why I said "in my mind."

I have to wear these stupid pressure wristbands so I don't get sick. And when I take them off I basically look like Jesus, because I have these small bright red circles on my wrists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->