Jil Sander ‘Sunset’ Fragrance 2022 : Anna Ewers by Karim Sadli

Many will hate me for saying this: To me Anna Ewers is the Kendall Jenner who made designers/photographers/editors/directors fall in love with her for some reason and without having parents to support her career. There is no life on her face!

A long time ago, I remember a photographer saying that fashion "always needs a new blonde" and it's stuck with me - I see Claudia Schiffer and Anna Ewers as examples of that. You always know what you're going to get from them - and they do what they do well - but fashion loves using them over and over again to play the same narrow range of characters - tributes to the Bardot look, outdoorsy farm/nature girl, the pin-up blonde etc.

Ignoring Claudia at this point make no sense ...

Many will hate me for saying this: To me Anna Ewers is the Kendall Jenner who made designers/photographers/editors/directors fall in love with her for some reason and without having parents to support her career. There is no life on her face!
I don’t hate you for saying it.

Anna Ewers had “it” when she started, a real seductive quality, but with time she became so bland and inexpressive. She’s not a model I’m interested in seeing.

I mean what’s your point tho? The whole reason why Kendall’s a model is her being related to a rich famous family. Also there’re tons of other models with zero energy. I even stopped checking out mdc newcomers lists since 2017 I think.

While I do think Anna got bored a little with modeling job, she’s still an Industry’s sweetheart. They all love her. With support of Virginie, Isabel Marant, Wang, Bitton, Piergiorgio, Emmanuelle Alt, Geraldine Saglio, I&V, M&M (and many more) she’ll be on the scene for a long time. She’s also like the only one who’s still relevant from those models debuted at that time (2013-2014). Her career turned Natasha Poly’ route - not that popular as a model, but still an industry icon who can randomly show up at Prada, Saint Laurent, Jacquemus, Bottega, etc.

It's just so beautiful in its simplicity! The image immediately captures your attention and encapsulates the name of the scent perfectly. Always been a one for Anna Ewers, loving Karim Sadli more and more lately and feel as though there's nothing I'd change about this! :heart:

I love her for Jil Sander Sunset. She looks amazing and I love the athmosphere in sunset! :wub:

That jump into the water would have looked less silly if the water had not been so shallow but I do love the light in the commercial.

^This jump made me laugh. So...uneventful. Anyway, the whole mood is lovely and I think it is a good campaign even though Anna is not for me the best choice. I don't know why I believe Mica would have been better -_-.

I felt like they were trying to make Anna the next Lara? or maybe they just look alike to me.

Anna Ewers had “it” when she started, a real seductive quality, but with time she became so bland and inexpressive. She’s not a model I’m interested in seeing.
same here. i have the same problem with lara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lores
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->