Jil Sander F/W 2021.22 : Marte & Malick by Joel Meyerowitz

Oh the last one is quite gorgeous, Meyerowitz at his cinematic best. Is this the first time he worked on a fashion campaign?

Absolutely seeped in mood. Very Edward Hopper and also very Prada late-90s in all its darkly cinematic air. Sublime imagery.

Very intriguing, it actually measures up to the great campaigns that shaped this brand's identity.

It's pretty spectacular. That shot with the treeline during the late stages of dusk is just :heart:

Another fantastic campaign by Jil Sander. One of the few knocking it out of the park season after season.

This is so cinematic and I love it. Marte is also so perfect for Jil Sander.

I can only echo everyone's positive sentiments regarding this campaign. With such beautiful cinematic approach and the minimalistic art direction, this is easily going to be one of the best campaigns this season.

An other amazing campaign on this season, i love the direction, it fits to be a movie propaganda.

Just fantastic. Love the ones of Marte sitting on the staircase and at the petrol station. Very cinematic; the kind of images that just pull you right in.

Lock for campaign of the season. Meyerowitz is brilliant.

I come back after vacation to read that Farneti will finally leave Vogue Italia and to find that one of my favourite photographers shot a campaign for one of my favourite brands? How did they get him to shoot this though?

I just want to leave a comment here, so we can remember once again this stunning campaign and forget about a lot of atrocities we've been getting. The fact that I remember this after 1.5 months is a statement that this campaign is not only great, but it is also one to remember. I hope other brands learn.

Reactions: KoV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->