Jimmy Choo F/W 07.08 : Heather Marks

adcamp2.jpg

adcamp4.jpg

jimmychoo.com

no liked, ugly style :(

I actually quite like the last two! They aren't wonderful but it looks like an improvement on S/S and so much better than last F/W!

Reminds of Michael Kors with the jets. The concept for me is a bit too unimaginative.

Her hair really bugs me here... :( I don't like these at all. The expression, the backgrounds--it just doesn't compromise one another.

Its so busy and so much is gonig on in one picture....
His daughter goes to my school so maybe I can ask her why he did such a horrific campaign! :lol:

What specific product is being advertised here? I always thought Jimmy Choo was limited to shoes and bags alone, but these pictures made me think twice. The brand doesn't sell clothes as well, do they?

It's not that bad, and it does remind me of Michael Kors. For some reason or another, Heather Marks tends to have the same expression in a lot of her pictures.

There's not really anything I could point out as terribly wrong - but I don't get a good feeling from these ads. It's as if... all the elements in the ad don't sit right with each other. The fake snow, the lighting, the stopped-in-time poses, it looks like it was done on a budget of $300 and the model's not happy because she'll not be seeing any of the cash, not after they deduct the funds for the hire of the glider.

the hair doesnt suit her and its tooooo similar to MK...like a million people said b4 me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikiitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->