Jimmy Choo F/W 2019.20 : Kaia Gerber by Steven Meisel

Only the third shot works. The other two are bad. Especially the composition of the first shot is horrible.

I don´t mind the poses and styling but the graphic design is so cheesy, it ruins it imo.

Kaia by Meisel: I had high expectations when I clicked on the thread but it's not as exciting as it sounded. I do see the similarity with that Kendall-Gigi Fendi Campaign and that was much better. Also the JC logo is so unnecessary - I would immediately think Juicy Couture, NOT Jimmy Choo. Why is everyone jumping on the logo-mania bandwagon!

I love you Steven but...

you just make campaigns with Julia Nobis because there's the only place where we can find something interesting from you.

Much preferred last season over this, largely due to the fact it reminds me of the Fendi campaign from 2017 with Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid. It feels like such a blatant copy. Also feel like the new JC monogram handbags need more exposure - they're completely lost here.

Meisel.... honey... what the f*ck? How do you go from Dolce's hot baroque and barn realness to... this? What went wrong?

Love this JC Penney catalog!

Isn’t this brand owned by Michael Kors

Don't think Kendall and Gigi did it better, but I agree this looks exactly just like that campaign! That was my first thoughts too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
t0nyjh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->