Joana Preiss

Has anyone seen "Dans Paris"? She looks amazing in that movie. SO do Louis Garrel and Romain Duris! Does anyone have stills?

^No I haven't seen it, but I'd like to...especially because of Louis Garrel
www.shotview.com
29331484yi6.jpg

MulletProof said:
lovely jacket at Givenchy, thanks karina!.

You're welcome :flower:
Here she is again at Balenciaga...

source: vogue.co.uk

omg,i love that look from last picture,i'm doing my version of it soon,loooove her style

^Thanks very much for those, as ever I love how she looks, especially the hair and shoes. Odd in a way to see her with Lily Allen, just an unexpected combination.

BOARDING GATE- PHOTOCALL
CANNES FILM FESTIVAL 2007. :woot:

joanna4.jpg

joanna1.jpg

joanna2.jpg

joanna3.jpg

should we consider moving this to the Star Style area, perhaps? i think it's about time. :unsure:

^ Oh my god! I'm wearing a shirt that looks just like hers right now! Thanks MulletP for the Cannes pictures. :crush:

^It's a lovely shirt and as always, I'm so envious of her hair.
should we consider moving this to the Star Style area, perhaps? i think it's about time. :unsure:
I agree

Someone asked how old is she, I think she was born in 1972 .
Does anyone know her boyfriend's name because he is a painter and it would be interesting to see his works . Joanna and her artist boyfriend have a son whose name I don't know .

Those photos on the last page are so wonderful. I never realized that that was her in Nylon in the Paris issue, thanks for posting those Stacey Mark photos.

in #153, it's from Vogue Paris... think it was Terry Richardson (or Inez & Vinoodh) sure styled by Emmanuelle A. ... I may scan it soon if i find back the missing clippings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->