Joanna Hillman

Streettonic_0265_01_01.jpg

Street Tonic

I love that 50 Most Stylish New Yorkers shot but I'm not in love with those ultra-wide leg pants....she's making them work in the shot but just...no....

I saw her front row at a lot of shows at NYFW - she's looking so fierce compared to her early days. I was never a fan of her at first, but I saw her wearing a floaty beige maxi with a khaki blazer and her signature red lips and oh my, so in love with her now.

She has been looking great lately. I really like her style.

i just went back and looked through some early pics in the thread- i much preferred her style in her teen vogue days, it was more youthful and natural (but still super cool). i feel like her style these days is so "high-powered fashion editor" it almost verges on comical- she looks like a character in devil wears prada or something.

love that maroon shirtdress though- can anyone id?

i just went back and looked through some early pics in the thread- i much preferred her style in her teen vogue days, it was more youthful and natural (but still super cool). i feel like her style these days is so "high-powered fashion editor" it almost verges on comical- she looks like a character in devil wears prada or something.

Really? I don't feel that way about her at all, she seems to still mix high-end and low-end pieces and doesn't look like a walking trend. Taylor Tomasi on the other hand...

I hate her choice of shoes and her choice of sunglasses. They're overused trends. But in Post #281 she's wearing a fantastic black double layered blazer which happens to look brilliant on her. And I love her hair, it looks so healthy.

Both Joanna and Taylor have great style: neither looks like a "walking trend" or a "character out of "Devil Wears Prada" in my opinion. But to each his/her own.

2u5589g.jpg

A Month of Denim - Joanna Hillman
“Denim is always a staple in my wardrobe but I’m specifically loving flares right now. I couldn't get enough of this style in high school and didn't think I would feel so fondly about them in my 30's!” —Joanna Hillman, Senior Market Editor

Joanna is wearing Textile Elizabeth and James flare jeans with a Lyn Devon blouse, DVF Mongolian fur coat, Sam Edelman wedges, Balenciaga bag and Eddie Borgo earrings.
harpersbazaar.com

she's got lots of great coats/outerwear...

i've been rediscovering my wide-leg and flare jeans too... and kind of loving it
i like to get some variety in there and think that that shape is actually much more flattering on me (and a lot of other people) than skinny jeans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->