Jocelyn Wildenstein

i've seen her before and felt sorry for her because i thought it was surgery went wrong. not purposefully trying to look like a cat:ninja:

this takes the whole 'crazy cat lady' thing to a whole new level!

I have seen her before as well...but every year she just gets more and more swollen and distorted..ick ick.

I read an interview with her before. She says how getting plstic surgery done is the same as hiring a housepainter. You pay them money and tell them to do what you want. They can't say no. You just have to make them do your bidding to get the results you want.

Yes she does actually give seminars on good plastic surgery. Scary huh?! She thinks she is the sexiest thing alive.

I really feel sorry for her, :(

but unfortunately that isn't the scariest picture ever , this is:

attachment.php

OMG lil' kim WHAT were you thinking! :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's slightly drastic to have all that surgery to look like a cat, why not just buy her husband a cat?

These Hollywood wives worry me.

As someone who wants to be a doctor, I have to say that the doctors who continued to give her those surgeries should be ashamed. The fact that she keeps having surgeries clearly shows that she has a serious problem. What happened to ethics in the plastic surgery business? If I were a doctor and she came in asking for another surgery, I would simply say no.

fashionist said:
I really feel sorry for her, :(

but unfortunately that isn't the scariest picture ever , this is:

attachment.php

OMG lil' kim WHAT were you thinking! :shock: :shock: :shock:

so obviously retouched. :sick:

I've seen pictures of Jocelyne before but i just thought it was a mistake in plastic surgery but reading that she wanted to look like a cat makes me not know what to think! She mut have seriously loved and wanted to keep this man for going through such extreme measures to try and keep him, i don't understand why he didn't try and get her to stop you'd think she would have listened o him if it was all for him. I know it sounds mean but if i was to see her out and about i think it would scare me! And well...Lil Kim :ninja:

When i see these pics i realize more that plastic surgery has become something hedious and most people keep doing it because of mental reasons and not really because they need, more because they think they do need.

There is a really thin line between what is healthy and what is sick. Perfection can never be achived and the more you do the more you want.
Mental balance and feeling good about yourself really comes from within, no matter what people say.

That woman was beautiful. For WTF did she wanted to look like a cat. People are people and their faces shouldn´t resemble animals. Because of her husband? Oh please, what a sick guy he must be too. Besides i bet any man now thinks that she is gorgeous. :shock:
It is beyond sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is beyond sad.

I agree. That poor woman is sick... and she used to be so pretty! :shock:
And uh... well, the last thing she looks like is a cat.

I depise the "doctors" who accept to do this kind of things. No money in the world should be enough for them to do this. You know, honestly, I think they're just as sick as she is. :(

Why would she do this? She looks worse than awful now. :sick: If somebody wants to have plastic surgery, because they are unhappy with themselves, it's one thing. But to do it, when you were originally pretty, because you want to look like a cat?! :huh: I don't get it.

I wonder what her family (other than her husband), thinks of this. :(

Aeris said:
Why would she do this? She looks worse than awful now. :sick: If somebody wants to have plastic surgery, because they are unhappy with themselves, it's one thing. But to do it, when you were originally pretty, because you want to look like a cat?! :huh: I don't get it.

I wonder what her family (other than her husband), thinks of this. :(

The worst part is that her husband left her and she's stuck looking like a cat. I think her family member should at least try and get her some help.

Her son looks normal, he's dating Emmy Rossum, so sometimes you see pictures of him. Although, I'd personally find it rather awkward to have to deal with my boyfriend's mum if she looked like that.

Her son looks normal, he's dating Emmy Rossum, so sometimes you see pictures of him. Although, I'd personally find it rather awkward to have to deal with my boyfriend's mum if she looked like that.
Do you have a pic of her son? Personally, I would be freaked out if my bf's mum looked that scary. I'd scream if I saw her.

Ho-Coture said:
The worst part is that her husband left her and she's stuck looking like a cat. I think her family member should at least try and get her some help.

Really? And I thought having the name of an ex, tattooed to your body was bad, lol.

The poor women. I hope she is okay with her appearance. Otherwise the rest of her life could be very strange.

eternitygoddess said:
Do you have a pic of her son? Personally, I would be freaked out if my bf's mum looked that scary. I'd scream if I saw her.

I don't have a picture of him, but he's in the latest issue of W (with Kate Moss on the cover) and there's a shot of him and Emmy at a party.

He grew up with her, so he's probably acclimated to her look, but if I were Emmy, I'd be screaming and running away. She's got amazing tolerance, then. I think that I don't know if I could respect a woman that changed herself so much for a man like that. There are little things that I could conceed - maybe something like...being less neat or something (not like I'm neat, but this is all hypothetical), but I wouldn't allow myself to PHYSICALLY change (permanent physical change) for a man. I don't know - I'd have an issue with that. But anyway, if you want to see a picture of him, he's in the W issue. :smile:

Sorry, I have to edit - I assumed he was her son, but in fact he is her NEPHEW. But even so, having her as an aunt must be a little...stunning.

kitsch said:
It's slightly drastic to have all that surgery to look like a cat, why not just buy her husband a cat?

These Hollywood wives worry me.

she does not live in hollywood or even in california. she is a new york city socialite and her wealthy family owns a gallery there.
when i lived in nyc, i saw her once in person...it is unsettling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->