Johnny Depp

Acid

yes
Reaction score
Johnny Depp will star as Willy Wonka in next years version of Charlie and the Chololate Factory!
the 40 year old will star alongside a yet unconfirmed star-studded cast....

(lets hope Donatella and Paris Hilton get their applications in soon for Ompa-Lumpa's :wink: ) :blush: :blush:

I think that it's good, and I think that he can do very well in this role!

:smile:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 31st, 2003 - 5:04 pm
Johnny can sing. :blush: :heart:

I should think he can do anything. :crush:

I'm just not sure I could ever come to terms with him singing pure imagination. :lol:

For a second I thought the title of your thread was something different :blush: I was thinking "OMG a p*rno thread!??" :blush: :blush: :lol:

i've been waiting for years to see that movie redone! and johnny depp will no doubt be awesome as willy wonka. i think he's a fantastic actor. can't wait! :wub:

love the movie. love Johnny. good combination.

Johnny can play anything :heart:
I wonder who will play Charlie? Probably Hayley Joel Osmond, or Frankie Muniz :sick:

a while ago years i believe there was a rumour for him to play liberace :shock: i would love to see that :shock: :innocent:

Originally posted by charlottesometimes@Aug 1st, 2003 - 8:36 am
Johnny Depp AND chocolate together in the same thought........... :wub: :brows:
i hear ya :innocent:
there is actually a proper johnny depp look-alike in London, i think he's at an agency called double-take or something like that........

nice idea for a birthday party :brows:

OOO! I will be looking forward to this.
Johnny can do anything! :heart: :blush:

omg johny depp is way beond hott in pirates when i saw the eyeliner i was like whoa.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixlehr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->