Johnny Depp

OMG he is sooooooooooooo fine.

I can't wait to see him as Willy Wonka. When the movie is remade.

I think Johnny is fabulous. For once,they made a good choice.

Anyone dig his native American features? Makes me wish I had taken after my father's side rather than my mother's who are all Irish and pale... :lol:

:woot: I am SO HAPPY!

For once they made a good choice (compared to last year's PLASTIC Ben).

Johnny is like the hottest thing on earth. I mean look at the cover.... Mmmmmmmm.....!

This guy can look hot in anything. I love the way he looks at the camera.... So yummy! Not only is he good looking, he's also so talented... A true star.

I could keep on giving him more qualities all day long but I'll stop here ! LOL :blush:

Also on the top 10 list are Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, George Clooney, Lenny Kravitz, Justin Timberlake, Hugh Grant :sick: , Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman :blush: , Denzel Washington and Colin Farrell.

Last edited by a moderator:
so sick of ashton! who ever posted that he was a dork is right...his clothing choices are horrible, that pimped out necklaces ugh...

johnny is a wonderful choice and honestly i was really surprised they chose him....

Originally posted by lele@Nov 20th, 2003 - 8:06 pm
so sick of ashton! who ever posted that he was a dork is right...his clothing choices are horrible, that pimped out necklaces ugh...

johnny is a wonderful choice and honestly i was really surprised they chose him....
:sick: LOL. His necklaces are horrible!

I am pretty surprised that they choose Johnny! They usually tend to pick choices that the media would normally consider as the symbol of handsome and sexy. Johnny is not the media's fave, he's always mysterious and looks dangerous.... But I like that......! :grrr: :wink:

Personally,I would have added Joaquin Pheonix and probably Adrien Brody(just he doesn't dress that great) in that mix if they really wanted to distance themselves from the typical plastic boys list.

Originally posted by Scott@Nov 20th, 2003 - 10:23 pm
Personally,I would have added Joaquin Pheonix and probably Adrien Brody(just he doesn't dress that great) in that mix if they really wanted to distance themselves from the typical plastic boys list.
but at least we have johnny.....

Originally posted by P.Amber@Nov 20th, 2003 - 7:20 pm
I can't wait to see him as Willy Wonka. When the movie is remade.
i'm with you on that...i CAN'T WAIT! just put me to sleep and wake me when its time

:buzz: :bounce:
I saw Johnny last weekend at forty deuce. Personally he's not my type, he doesn't do anything for me. But he is good looking and charming.
:buzz: :bounce:
Ashton doesn't do anything for me either. I'm not really into the little boy look, I much prefer masculine and manly.

It was last Saturday, November 15th the night before the music awards. It was jam packed, I was suprised to get in!!!! :woot:

Yeah, I love the industry spots. Hate going to those lame places that everyone in the world frequents, :lol: Actually I went to forty deuce when it first opened, now it's much more popular esp. amongst the industry crowd. But I much prefer the industry crowd, because you end up meeting great contacts.

You never know! It happens all the time. Have you been to Falcon or the Concorde yet? I've been invited a few times, however at the last minute decided not to go out. But I've heard great things especially about Falcon. Let me know! :innocent:

i've heard of both...and hear falcon has a tough door...gotta find some way to get invited...or make dinner reservations :smile:

HOLY MOLY :shock:

lg1.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->