Jonatan Frenk

a2bqfm.jpg

(klang.blogg.se)

interview (in swedish :ermm:) here: http://klang.blogg.se/2008/march/intervju-jonatan-frenk.html

he opened Roberto Cavalli SS09

Attachments

• 3532fy9.jpg
    3532fy9.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
^(style.com)

(finest.se)

Attachments

• 2rhqk4p.jpg
    2rhqk4p.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 10rmmie.jpg
    10rmmie.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
So many wonderful new pics, for me nothing beats Jonatan at Gucci... he always looks so hot there!

His look is really impressive - its very rock n' roll and Mick Jagger but at the same time there is an almost fragile quality to his face that I very much enjoy. Its good to see him on the runway - even if its in Gucci ridiculousness.

More from the Gucci campaign

community.livejournal.com/foto_decadent

he's wonderful

i hope you happy everyday

Last edited by a moderator:
Velvet Goldmine ed from Mixte #64

(men.successmodels.com)

DETAILS — AUGUST 2009
FALL FASHION PREVIEW
photographer: Thomas Schenk
stylist: Paul Stura

(steelmachines.wordpress.com)

Spruzzi di colore
Photo: Emilio Tini
Style: Andrea Tenerani
GQ Style Italy S/S 2009

(scanned by blackangel41999 :flower:)

Rehana, you're the best! A little funny that they have baby Mick Jagger under a David Bowie title "Velvet Goldmine". The polaroids are so gorgeous.

Rehana, you're the best! A little funny that they have baby Mick Jagger under a David Bowie title "Velvet Goldmine". The polaroids are so gorgeous.

It's a pleasure! ^_^
I missed him haha

and yea that's quite funny; from the little preview of that ed seems they have been inspired by the homonym (amazing) movie which was obvs inspired by David Bowie itself too, the movie was a bit confusing too in the look a like/references department of the rock stars portrayed maybe in this ed they played a kind of joke between his similarities to Mick playing Bowie's character hmm

and looking at others ed he is just perfect impersonating Mick in the hippie period and the swinging London mod era too :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->