Jonathan Glass

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
One of the finalist of VMAN Contest this year.

PLACE OF BIRTH: Brooklyn, NY
CURRENT LOCATION: Memphis, TN
SIGN: N/A

WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO FASHION, GOING INTO THE VMAN FORD MODEL SEARCH?
Prior to the search, my only connection to fashion was friends in college who study it. While I found their work interesting, I never interacted with fashion directly.

HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE SEARCH?
I was communicating with an agent at Ford when I visited their office in New York and I was asked if I would be interested in entering.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED ABOUT MODELING SINCE BEING INTRODUCED TO THE FORD TEAM AS A FINALIST?
I have not learned a significant amount about modeling, but I am excited and ready to absorb as much as I can as quickly as possible.

WHAT MAKES YOU AN IDEAL MODEL SEARCH WINNER?
I love to travel and interact with people and places I have never encountered before.

WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?
Audacity and humility. I am committed to doing my best, while being respectful of an industry I am only just entering.

WHAT ARE YOUR ASPIRATIONS OUTSIDE OF MODELING?
My aspirations are primarily linked to education and technology. I believe every issue, social or fiscal, comes down to education. Technology is the tool we must use to innovate in education.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE #SHOTBYKARL?
I'm excited to work with such a staple of the fashion industry. As someone mostly inexperienced in fashion, to meet someone who has devoted his life to it will be intriguing to say the least.

DOES ANYTHING INTIMIDATE YOU ABOUT POSSIBLY GOING INTO THE FASHION INDUSTRY?
I am sure there's much I don't know. I hope not to make any assumptions.

WHAT WOULD WINNING THE 2013 VMAN FORD MODEL SEARCH MEAN TO YOU?
Quite an experience.

For Jonathan's photos, including the ones he submitted to enter the contest, click the slideshow above.

Jonathan is the FINAL contestant to be unveiled in the search! Find out who wins when VMAN 30 hits stands this September.
Agency: Ford NYC
Height: 6'1"
Shirt: 15x34.5
Waist: 30X33
Suit: 38
Shoe: 11
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

fordmodels.com, vman.com

Jack Spade F/W 14.15 New York

Jack+Spade+Presentation+AKBF4MRs09wl.jpg

zimbio.com