Jonathan Saunders F/W 13.14 London

Maximilian S

Reaction score
2013-02-17-17-36-12-mg-1318.jpg

nowfashion.com

Amazing as always. His colors choices always hits! :heart:

loved the coats and jackets and colours and cuts.pretty good and power collection.

He's one of my favourites in London and I think his work just keeps geting better and better. I love the sophistication accentuated by the fetichistic notes and the beautiful colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the blue cashmere sweater Kirsi was wearing, the white dress on Sam, and the pastel blue and pink peacoats were to die for, Jonathan always impresses me

I love the way he always surprises with colour; he has to be one of the top colourists in the design world. Paul Smith is another good one.

Personally, I am not super keen on the corset/bra accents but on the other hand they add edge to an otherwise "lady-like" collection, so I definitely appreciate the juxtaposition.

That first leather dress is delicious. It reminds me of a Comme des Garcons leather dress from a couple of seasons ago. Saunders is a lot more watered down, but still great

You have to admire his colors in every collection, I think this collection will sell very well, it's youthful yet appropriate.

This isn't bad at all but I can't help but find it so boring. Nothing new.

I dont particularly love the pattern of the beginning but after a while it was quite beautiful.

Very classic, very nice.
I'm not too sure about the decolletage on the pieces at the end, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->