Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Honestly when you described the model falling my mind went directly to Natalia V because she very much has this reputation of always wanting to stand out.

Oh, well then.. why does Gisele hate her though? She doesn’t seem like the type to hate anyone—maybe just despise someone at most. Especially knowing they only did the vs show together in 2005 and 2006.

Vivi saying that Miuccia Prada called her fat during a Miu Miu test with Pat McGrath, so she was never booked for Prada and Miu Miu!

Oh, well then.. why does Gisele hate her though? She doesn’t seem like the type to hate anyone—maybe just despise someone at most. Especially knowing they only did the vs show together in 2005 and 2006.
Nobody knows exactly why, they worked together on a TV Show here in Brazil in 2012, after that rumors came out that they hated each other, since then that's what we have...

Vivi saying that Miuccia Prada called her fat during a Miu Miu test with Pat McGrath, so she was never booked for Prada and Miu Miu!

Nobody knows exactly why, they worked together on a TV Show here in Brazil in 2012, after that rumors came out that they hated each other, since then that's what we have...

Oh interesting, what was the show called?
Regarding the Vivi situation I must say Miuccia has always been known for being a c*nt to models. Didn't she also call Caroline T fat too and canceled Isabeli for her Prada show after making her come to 2 fittings at like 3 and 5 in the morning. I remember a story of this kind.

Oh interesting, what was the show called?
Regarding the Vivi situation I must say Miuccia has always been known for being a c*nt to models. Didn't she also call Caroline T fat too and canceled Isabeli for her Prada show after making her come to 2 fittings at like 3 and 5 in the morning. I remember a story of this kind.
The was Monange Fashion Dream.

As we are surprised about Miss Goulart.. she is full of herself and I always wondered why cause her portfolio is not that impressive compare to her peers

Whatever.. Next topic Mother Omi strikes again :

Naomi Campbell Banned From Being Charity Trustee​

Not a good look for Naomi at all. She’s also being pulled into the current P. Diddy conversations.

“Campbell was disqualified for five years after a Charity Commission inquiry found Fashion For Relief passed on only a tiny fraction of the millions it raised from star-studded celebrity fashion events to good causes.

The charity spent tens of thousands of pounds on luxury hotel rooms, spa treatments, cigarettes and personal security for Campbell…”

The hotel rooms and security don't surprise me, but she used money allocated for charity to purchase cigarettes? lmao

Last edited:
As we are surprised about Miss Goulart.. she is full of herself and I always wondered why cause her portfolio is not that impressive compare to her peers

Whatever.. Next topic Mother Omi strikes again :

Naomi Campbell Banned From Being Charity Trustee​

But on the other side of the Atlantic she received the insignia de Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the french culture minister…When the US starts to turn their back on you, you can still count in France I guess.

Anyway, I can't figure out where else to post this. I've just noticed over the years, whenever there's Lila Moss or Georgia Palmer from KMA doing something major, there's also other models from KMA. It feels like Kate is saying, you can't have Georgia or my daughter if you don't also book these ones. This applies to to shows, editorials, campaigns... Thoughts?

^ P Diddy had an honorary doctorate from Howard University, even he wasn’t delusional enough to claim the title the way his pal Naomi has. JK Rowling has a few honorary doctorates. Hundreds of celebrities have honorary doctorates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->