Eyes - Brown

wqriqg.jpg
kd0e8g.jpg

24yuzqf.jpg
ratcad.jpg

4szla1.jpg
2gtyjko.jpg

source: Future Faces

Lately everyone reminds me of someone :lol: This time in Josefien I see a Franziska Drude resemblance. Which is GREAT! :wub: No idea why I've overlooked these polaroids back when she was featured on o2w!

onestowatch.com

she looks amazing on the runway :heart:

BERLIN - JULY 07: A model walks the runway at the Kaviar Gauche Show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 at Bebelplatz on July 7, 2010 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)

6roiza.jpg
abjtr5.jpg

2v9wxva.jpg
zqw61.jpg

Just seen her featured on FGR too; subscribing for sure! :woot:

Those photos aren't showing anymore...I shouldn't have hot-linked...so...I'll post again.
josefien1.jpg
josefien2.jpg

[fashiongonerogue]

This is one the best Dutch girls I've seen in a long time. So fresh and exciting! :heart:

^ She is so completely stunning and powerful looking there. Here they are:

iodonna

^Absolutely sensational. Not to be repetitive but she's seriously the best Dutch girl I've seen in awhile.

^Not to be repetitive, but Im totally with you on this one B)...
wonder who'll be smart enough to scoop her up..
I truly think there's something remarkable here, for some reason she comes across like a step forward in beauty.

Amazing indeed! She's incredibly powerfull. Already and just, it seems, naturally. I can't get over the last shot, the way she pulls off this styling simply embodies what I've just said about her :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"