Josephine Keuter

nijuyanah

Reaction score
Josephine is with "Another Agency" in the Netherlands. Found her pics (shot by Yorick Nubé) on o2w :wub:

Height: 178
Bust: 85
Waist: 63
Hips: 89
Hair: Blonde
Eyes:
Blue
Date of Birth: October 6 1993

8337__420x600_15.jpg

theones2watch

:shock::heart: I just saw this beauty on O2W, she definitely has something very special!

Last edited by a moderator:
omg in the coloured polaroids she reminds me so much of gemma ward! the lips and face.. can anyone else see it?

i also just saw her on o2w, LOVE HER!

i too see the similarity to Gemma, but she reminds me more of a young Elsa Hosk...

She's cute. I see her as a bit commercial. I would love to see some tests.

I'm in love with her, lovely dutch girl :wub: :heart:

01_DSC2805.jpg
02_DSC2905_14.jpg
03_DSC2814_08.jpg
04_DSC2923.jpg
07_DSC2928.jpg
08_DSC2952.jpg
10_DSC2805_29.jpg

anotheragency-models.com

Btw guys, she's completely sans make-up and without retouche in these pics ^_^
I think Josephine is absolutely lovely (a more commercial Gemma was the first thought that came to my mind aswell!), maybe she still needs to work on her expressions a bit, because the smile is a little distracting to me... cute but I prefer her in the non-smiling and natural pics without make-up tbh, but overall I'm sure there will be a lot more to come for her!

(Holland is truly bringing it atm! SO many new dutch girls... wow.)

I dont like the photos in #9. I like her more in natural shots. she is a mix of gemma and somehow toni garrn to me :D really natural and her body is great 2 !^_^:flower:

Ok, that's more like it. She needs to work on her expressions but I'm a bit more convinced now.

^If these are without make-up or anything then she's got marvelous skin and complexion.

^ Yeah the ones I posted are natural shots. The pics Filipe posted - well, obviously not :lol: (thanks btw honey! :flower:)

You're welcome, honey bunny :wink: ... Yes all the pictures posted in posts #3 & #4 (except the last three) are digitals with no make up, not completely sure she's not with make up on but that's what it looks to me.

She's incredible-looking.... those freckles :heart:

but I really don't like the tests with makeup.

What a gorgeous freckeled beauty! I'm also not a fan of the tests with make-up but the natural ones are incredible.. :crush: And she has a fantastic hair colour! :heart:

O2w is listing her as Jopephine Keuter for some reason now.. :unsure:

New face:heart:Like her
8337__420x600_15.jpg

Information

Full Name:Josephine Keuter

Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Blue
Height:178cm / 5′10″
Bust:85 cm / 33.5″
Waist:63 cm / 25.5″
Hips:89 cm / 35″