Hips- 89
Shoe- 39
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Green

womenmanagement.it

Love this shot.

e38HU.jpg

womenmanagement.it

Thanx for redirecting me here Heatheranne, already wondered who that was @Céline. Silent stunner alert! Love the freckles..:heart:

That was such an unflattering camera angle for everyone at Celine, but you can still definitely see the potential there. I look forward to seeing more of her in the future, she's a beauty.

She's from Germany via Place Models. Still a school student, so she's quite limited with travelling and so on. Gillian Weichert casted her for Wunderkind presentation in Berlin yesterday, was quite a big model line up.

Absolutely gorgeous!

Wunderkind f/w 12.13 Potsdam ,Germany

lesmads.de

^Insanely gorgeous :wub: I hope we get more pictures from the Wunderkind show, everyone looked amazing. That dark lipstick looks amazing with her beautiful eyes, gorgeous skin tone and dark hair. Very nice.

Agree with you Psylocke her coloring is to absolutely beautiful, and this makeup really accentuates it :heart:

Vogue Germany September 2012
Photographer: Stefan Milev
Production & styling: Andreas Krings
Hair & make-Up: Ute Hildenbeutel

stefanmilev.blogspot

That first shot is exceptional, as is she, hope we see a ton of her in the coming season. Also nice to see a German girl in Vogue Germany.

She opened Acne, and is on a Russell 'exclusive' in London.

I like her better with her hair down.

ACNE S/S 13 LONDON (O)

FH4DB.jpg

style & lesmads.de

JONATHAN SAUNDERS S/S 13 LONDON

style & elle

Last edited by a moderator:
So perfect at Jonathan Saunders, she's definitely one of the best girls in the biz right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->