Juicy Couture F/W 11.12 : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

Wow, they must be hurting in sales to bring out the big guns. :lol: Love the second picture... Tyra would have a fit for the loss of neck on the first one! Love Raquel as always. She is the campaign queen, she mentioned in an SPFW interview that she has 7 international campaigns.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wtf raquel?? Good for her I guess...... Next season will b freja,lara,natasha or maybe anja :lol:

A great improvement over last season and it's nice to see them change their concepts, but does anyone else think that Raquel may be to mature for this type of brand?

:shock: a bit shocked by this but I guess her accountant doesnt feel this way :D

wow, this was a 180 change from their usual more romantic style...which I liked much more...bring back tim walker and lisa cant already!

This has to just be some old I&V outtake from Chloe or Self Service mag with some Juicy Clothes shopped on. They can be fantastic photogs, but you can tell when its a money job, it always looks looks the same.

i know everyone istalking bad about Juicy, but the clothes in 5th ave store don't look that bad... everyone just knows it from the sweat suits

I think maybe that is why they used Raquel for the campaign (and Sasha for the fragrance campaign) this season. They are trying to modify their image to one more sophisticated

Last edited by a moderator:
HGhSP.jpg

wwd

It looks bad even if it's Ms. Zimmerman. I prefer Lisa Cant's campaigns.

^ She was perfect for Juicy. Bring Tim Walker back already :judge: The thing about Walker was that he didn't make this trashy brand appear trashy.

Just when you think Juicy Couture is dead it rises from the dirt in all its abject glory. I'm guessing Raquel is their attempt at trying to stay relevant? Cool ad and all, but it's still Juicy Couture.

Juicy Couture Fall Winter 2011
Ph/ I&V
Stylist/ George Cortina

juicycouture.tumblr

it looks like they photoshopped lindsay lohan's lips on top of raquel's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->