Bust : 82 cm / 32¼
Waist : 63 cm / 25
Hips : 90 cm / 35½
Shoe: 40 / 9
Dress: 36 / 6
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Brown

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, her face is impossible to ignore. Those green eyes, freckles and ears... I hope to see more of her soon.

Oh my goodness, it's rare when I say "wow!" out loud when seeing a new girl. Amaaaazing.

God, I was dying of excitement the day before

Prada Menswear Milan S/S 2014
:heart:
cdhtQqi.jpg

nowfashion

Such expressive eyes. I'm guessing this one is bound to be one of the newcomers to book jobs left and right.

wow, speechless. Amazing face, i see some miss Moss, amirite?:heart:

Wow she is amazing on the runway, love her healthy figure as well.

A face to remember for sure! Great start!

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Look who's off to a fantastic start. I'm not a bit surprised, she's a bona fide stunner.

One of the only girls who looked stunning in Prada. Awesome start and can't wait to see more. Diamond in the rough.

Whoa...that backstage shot is beyond....definitely a strong contender for S/S 2014 (I hope!)

F L A W L E S S Give her a campaign ASAP
prada-details-spring-summer-2014-mfw71.jpg

fashionising.com

I think her original digitals were supposed to invoke in us comparisons to Kate Moss's early Corrine Day shots, but I actually see her more as the second coming of Gisele. Anyway, regardless, unlimited potential with her.

So true, she's like an early Kate, Gisele and Daria all in the same girl... she's that awesome.

I don't see any of those supers in her, maybe a little bit of preteen Kate. But she certainly has that mystique and a feminine flourish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SofiaP
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->