Julia Bergshoeff

Except for those gorgeous closeup shots the rest of those softcore po...err tests are unflattering. I agree with that nytimes article that mentioned the dodgy marketing strategy of new girls but Julia surpassed it.

Except for those gorgeous closeup shots the rest of those softcore po...err tests are unflattering. I agree with that nytimes article that mentioned the dodgy marketing strategy of new girls but Julia surpassed it.

Do you have a link to this article?

wow! just discovered her and she is AMAZING in the prada backstage shots. Like an editorial come to life.

She is in Milan now :woot:
I really want Julia opens and closes Prada. She is sooooo amazing!!

Prada Spring/Summer 2014 :heart:

_ON_0054.450x675.JPG

style

Is she worldwide exclusive? If so, she needs to be in the next campaign.

I think this is Julia :woot: Miu Miu exclusive!

Gabriele and Ieva
I had another chance to chat with Miu Miu models behind the scenes and once again along with pretty faces, these girl’s have lovely things to say! I took a moment to ask them, “What is femininity in fashion today?”
Gabriele: I feel feminine when I am in a cute look with a lot of cute accessories. I do not like when there is too much skin. I prefer the clothes to be subtle.
Ieva: Feminine is more dressed up, more colors than black, but if you are wearing pants and feel comfortable and elegant, you can be feminine too.

Clementine and Julia
Julia: I have to feel comfortable, but also not too much skin. The style that makes me feel most like a woman is a dress or tight jeans.
girlinmiumiu.tumblr

Yay! So glad to see her at another show, her face is so painfully stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->