Julia Bergshoeff

aw she looks so shy in that video. love the new gucci ad. girl had a stellar season!

M le Monde October 4th 2014
L'allure sans façon

Photographer: Willy Vanderperre
Styling: Marie Chaix
Hair: Anthony Turner

lemonde.fr

Gucci Cruise 2015 Campaign

1 more:

Models

Models off duty after Valentino fashion show during Paris Fashion Week.

alixdebeer.com

Publication: M Le Monde October 2014
Model: Alexandra Elizabeth, Julia Bergshoeff, Maartje Verhoef, Anya Lyagoshina & Misha Hart
Photographer: Willy Vanderperre
Fashion Editor: Marie Chaix
Hair: Anthony Turner
Make-up: Lynsey Alexander

wearesodroee.com

Top Newcomers S/S 2015
With campaign work for Gucci, Proenza and Prada already under her belt Julia Bergshoeff took on this season with a vengeance, racking up an impressive set of shows complete with key opening and closing spots. When you can open Alexander McQueen and close Giambattista Valli in the span of a week you’ve done well for yourself but throughout the month Julia opened 4 shows and closed 6.

models

She cut her hair

nfwblv0.jpg

instagram/dnamodels

Ugh, why does every model cut their hair this boring as$ length? Her hair was gorgeous. Dare I even say she looks less expensive now. So bummed.

Who cares about her hair, you'll only see it natural in polaroids or streetstyle shots anyway.

^ I care because of editorials. Though yes, they alter the hair in 50% or more editorials.

She always looked so great in print with her long hair though. And it was so sexy on the runway.

There is an over abundance of models with hair this length.

It should grow out soon though, if she wants it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think lots of younger models cut this length for an extra edge and also to re-grow healthier hair. I've seen it time and time again. I liked it longer, but I almost always do! She still looks great.

her hair cut i don't like either..i agree with you guys :( she looks less unique

By Ruben de Wilde

By Nikki Esser

**** Edited .... Photo removed at the request of the photographer.

nikkiesser & rubendewildestudios thanks to juliabergshoeff-daily.tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->