Julia Caldwell

Reaction score
4uvj434.jpg

New girl at 1 Management. She's gorgeous

she's the model of the week this week at mdc.

Name: Julia Caldwell Agency: 1 Model Management Age: 15 Height: 5'10" Place of Origin: Cape Cod, Massachusetts (USA) Ethnic Origin: Native American/German/Irish. Birthsign: Capricorn. How discovered: By my mother agent, Ginny Edwards on MODELS.com. Favorite things: The beach, ice cream, boots, barbecues, "CSI" and giraffes because they're tall and freckly like me! Favorite Band: I'd have to say Journey, they're kind of epic sounding...which sounds really cool. Hobbies: Reading, running, playing sports( I play lacrosse, soccer, basketball and track) baking, school, and playing The Sims 2! Movie you want to see next: I love the "Shrek" movies, so I'd say "Shrek the Third." Place you'd love to visit: I would love to visit Bali, it looks really amazing. For modeling, I've always wanted to go to Paris!

4yex3kl.jpg

pics: MDC

I'm really interested to see how she is going to do as she's from Cape Cod (where I lived up until this year) and I have friends who are friends with her and go to school with her on the Cape.

She has a bunch of pictures on the Ginny Edwards website, but I can't post them because it's a flash website :doh:

Julia is on Hing Mag Model Mania for June!

Wow, she has been featured on Ones 2 Watch, then MODELS.com Model of the Week and now Model Mania- there is a LOT of buzz about this girl!

http://www.hintmag.com/mm/mm.php

from Hintmag:
New kid on the block Julia Caldwell hails from Cape Cod, Massachusetts. When she's not vamping for the camera, the all-American tomboy can be found playing soccer and lacrosse. She's in it to win it.

She has apparantly already shot an editorial with Jonathan Beck Leder and then shot for Nylon last weekend.

I think she is AMAZING!

wow !! thanks for the thread /pics fotogenic models and evedwards :flower::flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I spotted her at the Venexiana show! Its hard to miss those eyes
76571151yc7.jpg

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"